Just exited Tomb, cause tired of Harry's shit. Currently sitting on a big bag of fanties...

Just exited Tomb, cause tired of Harry's shit. Currently sitting on a big bag of fanties, shill me some shit to make it even bigger.

Attached: _BSnTr5s.png (400x400, 7.36K)

2omb or PAE are probably your next best bet.

Have a look at Ouranos and Volta

Non-whales should get into 3SHARE instead. While 2SHARE will have "utility" later, 3 is currently the best option for boardroom farming. It also has less whales since it was dumped into oblivion and sits at less than 1/3rd the market cap of 2.

200k fanties, am I gonna make it this year?

tired of harry? join another yeh infected tomb fork!
fucking retards

Yeah, not getting back in that shit. I like swinging the ponzishares for gains, but I have to be sure I'm not trying to catch a falling knife.

You are definitely gmi this year.

if you liked the idea of a siegnorage protocol and want to stay away from the centralized garbage that yeh is building (tomb, 2omb, 3omb all part of it) go with scarab. They just added additional products to help with the peg (sinspirit) and will be generating revenue for the protocol that they will then use to buy scarab and keep it at peg. The price is just right atm too, its near 1/1 with ftm so IL will be minimal when you return to the 1/1 state after a pump.

You exited right when we hit full print? Lmao okay.

Doesn't matter. Rewards will be sold off and swapped for Tshare during fomo and drop the peg again. Nothing short of new money will sustain it.

I like Scarab, but I hate SpiritSwap.

Spookyverse, token fear
Just launched on fantom few days ago

Check out what's happening with Solidly. Probably will be some good opportunities there. Solid Snake is moving up and down pretty consistently so could be good for some swings.

Spirit is the way to go.

FTM's the only thing I feel confident holding at the moment, if BTC pulls the market lower we likely just quietly moon in sats

why? spirit has been the most consistent dex on ftm so far. They have been pretty slow the past couple months with their V2 release but it was the holidays so I am chalking it up to that. Once v2 launches and the new features come to light everyone is going to be piling into the protocol. The price of spirit *should* be $1 right now its a little crazy that its not. Once we hit $1 though were going straight to $5 as their bribe system will be fully up and running and more and more protocols will start locking spirit, were already over 40% locked and will hit 90% within months.

The main reason I guess has to do with Spookyswap and how it seems to be the default dex for most FTM users. It needs to capture some of that volume in order to compete and have the native tokens moon.

its not the default dex though user, go check where spooky volume comes from, hint its from a single source.

now that spiritswap has its own seignorage protocol, its volume is going to skyrocket just like spookys. The only thing holding spiritswap back right now is the V2 launch. Once that hits the shelf and btc stops shitting the bed we will see spiritswap shoot the fuck up in price, which will attract an insane amount of liquidity to their farms. I have a theory that spiritswap is going to $20+ in the coming months. I havent seen anything that points to the price going anywhere else.

Buy spookyverse.