How to make 20k and buy miner?

what to do /biz?
social media marketing?
network marketing?
create token?

Attached: SAVE_20220217_221907.jpg (1078x1154, 163.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.bitmain.com/product/detail?pid=00020210721103817933De3r7nxP06AD
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you stealing electrity?

solar

Farm airdrops on cosmos

do you have a shit ton of land in a cold desert?

>buying an ETH miner a few months before the PoS switch
user, I...

Checked. I would buy one of these except for the fact that they put off a ton of heat and I live in the south (USA) so my AC bill would skyrocket. They're loud as fuck so I wouldn't know where to put it while still being able to sleep.

Can you buy one with a new credit card that offers 0% APY for a year? Something like that? Could then pay off your card with the mining profits.

just get some garage for 20$ per month and install some solarpanels. or use your basement Bro.

credit card just allowin 20k buy? why not

Renting a garage or a storage unit or something seems doable. No one has a basement where I live, wish I did. Don't you have to have a lot of expensive batteries for a solar setup though? And given that these run at 2.5kW+ I'm sure it would need quite a lot of them.

You don't just get one ASIC. And nah, you aren't gonna be the solo miner article guy v3 like you think either. Even worse its a ETH asic kek. Youd make alot more on potential investments and trades on 20k than you would lose trying to get into ETH algo ASICs this late in the game with PoS potentially happening this year. Even if it was a different algo ASIC one unit on it's own is a shit investment. You need many units, commercial electricity and to be able to run these units at proper temps in a low dust environment in order to get anywhere. If you're thread was more like "I have 2 million dollars and want to invest in mining" maybe you could get going. Idk I hope not a serious question, fucking mine eth on your gpu for free mcdouble money or some shit but abandon the idea that mining is gonna make you

>thinking ETH PoS is ever coming, let alone in a few months
user...

I'll give you this if serious, shop.bitmain.com/product/detail?pid=00020210721103817933De3r7nxP06AD
this is basically the best cost/profit to each unit ASIC on the market atm in my opinion, the catch; it mines DASH. But they have good projections across many calculators and the unit costs are very very low for a decent size ASIC. You'd also have alot of trouble timing the order i'm sure as these are scalped the fuck out of due to the low price and decent returns. Do you even have access to more than one 220 plug?

Dude if I put my local 0.50 kwh it turn profitability to -10

Basically works when electricity is free.

>some solar panels

dude you need constantly 2300W

Depends on which you get. Some are better now about noise. I had about 10 L3+ doge ASICs in my basement where I sleep. Put some sound deadening material on my bedroom door and the Asics in another room and I could barely hear them. If they're 90dB ones or something though then yeah, that'll be loud.

So google says some normie rando shit at the top like this; "To generate 3500 watts you need several solar panels. An array consisting of 5 x 300W solar panels can produce 1500 watts an hour"
average ASIC needs 3500 watts give or take a little. How many solar panels do you have in your budget for how many ASICs or are you just stealing power?

>The state of europoors

you have no idea how little power "some solar panels" provides and how much power an ASIC needs.

here is a good website to calculate all mining related stuff
minerstat.com/

but you forget that it doesn't produce that 24/7

buy mcdonda

tg is dondagroup

Also going to add, even at a rate of .10 KwH you are gonna be in about 6-8$usd daily per unit if paying cost, if you think a few panel arrays are gonna cut it for more than just one ASIC you're gonna be mistaken, it's been thought of and debunked before but solar mining farms are largely a fucking meme and that's why there is no wide adoption of that strategy.

I don't, solar panels for mining ops are fucking retarded m8

you need more than a hobby sized hydro power generator to even think about doing renewable mining

Who are you trying to convince? I'm not OP and I pretty much only recommend commercial electricity or if you are a residential hobbyist using the lowest cost high kwh usage plan in your area.