Schizo thread

Only the most retarded, delusional, detached from reality, schizophrenic bulls are allowed to reply in this thread.
Well bros, what are you holding?
For me it's BTC, ETH, LINK.

Attached: jonah-hill.jpg (815x1222, 307.82K)

shit and piss

GME
Tweet 7 days before 2/22/22
Tweet 4 days before 2/22/22
(will) tweet 1 day before 2/22/22
Pluto comes back in orbit 2/22/22
Last time this happened was 7/4/1776
2/21/22 is presidents day (GW Birthday -> started 1776)
Pluto is god of welth
Also Pluto = Orcus god of "punishing those who break promises"
NFT marketplace submissions due 2/21/22
Options Expire 2/23/22
hedgies r fuk

Xrp xdc rose pond lithium

Attached: 1637557497216.jpg (400x400, 126.53K)

>GME
>XRP
2 schizo 4 me

/x/ occultist here
KDA
HBAR
PRQ

flip gets switched tht day. Good for LINK too

MTV. But I'm not schizo, Shawn is pumping MTV commercials into my brain through an all dimensional airloom while I sleep.

Matic matic, more matic. Oh and also a big boy bag of matic. Only thing you need for a happy healthy future honestly. Undisputed.

SHIB

Attached: BasedPW.png (633x950, 955.13K)

Anons please. From a retard to a schizo what should I buy to escape wage slaving in a years time. Last year it was SOL,FTM,LUNA,SHIB,MATIC and a host of others and LINK really didn’t do shit. What happened to 81k. What happened to being free from this nightmare clownworld. The last few years have really shown me NPCs true colours and shit. Things are beyond repair and it feels as if Linkies waiting for the great reset are going to get taken out by letter agenicies due to the sheer capital they will have control over. Only 15k wallets have over 1k link and a lot of those wallets are spilt held by one user. We were never meant to make it and that’s a fact. I have nightmarish thoughts that ((they)) just scrap link and start a new project entirely fucking over all of us.

>((they)) just scrap link and start a new project
I still believe in Schwab

It’s a weird place to be user. NPCs hate me/want me dead and yet simultaneously want me to join their cause. Scwab and co think the same of me however they also hate the NPCs. Side with NPCs stay poor. Side with Scwab and at least I’ll have freedom from the cagie as link pulls anons out of drudgery. It’s an Easy choice.
FUCK ALL NORMALFAGS!

hello fellow gentleman of culture. all in on shib. please, i need to pay my electric bill and buy a toyota supra.

I see it as a hedge. I don't want to live in smart contract hell world, but if I have to, I want to be rich

>Only the most retarded, delusional, detached from reality
reporting in:
>HBAR
>TRIAS
>ICP

BTC
ETH
SYLO

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: boomer-coin.png (675x601, 335.66K)

GME, LRC, small positions in XRP and Link, and a stack of PM's with a small position in some mining companies.
>inb4 WHY GME UR A RETARD 3SCHIZ5ME
I exercised a call after buying a pair and the premium went high enough to afford selling one for the hundred shares in the other, I've bought so much silver off calls for memestocks this past year it's not even fucking funny.

All in AMC purely on Reddit hype and home brew numerology.

Attached: 31FDB8BB-4371-448B-AA66-30F54AB99596.png (500x480, 23.04K)

It’s going from one side of the pendulum to the other. There’s no kiddie ground due to humans Inate nature to lie cheat steal and destroy the ethos of soul and community. It’s an infection that runs from the bottom to the top.