Staking is getting released this year

I can’t believe it’s actually getting released. This excites and scares me at he same time. What about you guys?

Attached: DB63F53F-0B18-4F23-A038-D030EEA8F7DD.png (409x409, 210.47K)

I am absolutely ecstatic that we've been given the opportunity to accumulate at these prices before staking is out this year. I for one am optimistic and positive about the future of the chainlink project.

Attached: 1623457911931.jpg (1182x754, 52.32K)

won't change anything for me, i won't sell my rewards, fucking jews are not having my linkies

Attached: 33D4D78B-9A80-4A74-B36F-8856E12F8AC9.jpg (200x200, 6.26K)

Lucky you. I don’t have any money to buy more when it’s this “cheap.” I have 0 savings

I will take out just bare minimum living expenses and restke the rest

Attached: E1C5DA6B-829B-4F02-BC35-266B5D9330A0.jpg (260x194, 12.87K)

is there any intel floating around on a realistic release timeframe for staking or ccip other than just "this year"? feels like we're just gonna bleed indefinitely while sirgay audits this shit for the eleven hundredth time.

Attached: dennis.jpg (1272x665, 56.37K)

it's not getting released this year morons

It's all so tiresome. I just wanna cash out and marry some lizard looking vapid Asian waifu.

Attached: nna.jpg (718x404, 43.46K)

Sergey lied? Please enlighten us with your inside info

This

yes he did, he is too optimistic as always and we're about to have a market crash
t. been through this rodeo before

sergey lied, NEETs died

>we're just gonna bleed indefinitely while sirgay audits this shit for the eleven hundredth time.
Doesn’t matter when staking

Same here, friend. I am brave, certain, and confident in the future of the Chainlink token (ticker: LINK).
I encourage all of our froggy friends on this web space to buy as much as possible!

How’s $5 sound?

Attached: AE6D7C7C-85F2-4D6C-BCB6-794A61D3092A.jpg (750x373, 117.93K)

There won't be any point in holding Chainlink after the initial pump and big party (if it even happens), because then there's no speculation on anything anymore. Everything will be out and that's the price we'll be at, probably will stay below 40$ during the pump. Because then you get your shitty 5% or something if at all but might as well stake eth or avax or Luna or whatever, those at least pump properly

I love how as soon as staking was announced the quality of fud plummeted

Congrats. This is the dumbest post I have read in a while

I'm not really FUDing
I was a chainlink maxi and still think it's gonna hit 81k at some point but I do think we're headed a lot lot lot lower than most people here are ready for in the short term

No one really cares what you think lmao

i will restake until I max out my linkpool limit, then sell rewards for more linkpool, then max that out, then buy more linkpool until I die

shaddap
staking will be so lousy
so underwhelming
we're going straight to $5

straight
to
five
dollars

I don't care
the market decides what happens, not me

>they'll capitulate this time for sure

The magic of staking has been kilt. They are three years late! No one even cares anymore and the staking is only for node operators so its gonna be a huuuuuuge nothing burger as always.

LinkPool nigga

seriously i just don't see a need for the token, linkes get so defensive when i ask. it seems like a fundraiser token like uni

Maybe in 100 years you'll have made up the money in staking that you missed out on by not selling above 50

Ok. Don’t buy

it's used to pay for services the network provides and it's used as collateral for large jobs that want that additional level of security
you do not need to use uni to use uniswap and it literally has no purpose other than governance

The Top 3 Possible Chainlink-Staking Outcomes:

>staking finally arrives
>unstaking requires Level 70 VAXXPASS™

>mandatory staking
>lock-in period: 3 years
>may never unstake

>no staking ever comes
>the Great Reset is dead on arrival and Chainlink goes to zero

Attached: team=big.jpg (3420x4950, 3.47M)

yeah i know i was trying to write the most braindead shit i could think of