Krida fans

Krida fans
>sub $1M market cap
>a fantasy sports crypto platform built on Matic
>Skill based rarity via NFTs to ensure fairness

Krida just listed on MEXC the other da and there's a trading competition with a 150,000 token prize pool

Attached: 16230248213014.jpg (651x513, 38.47K)

You're one of those "low mcaps are hidden jewels" aren't you

>MATIC
nothanks

How did you know?

Attached: 1644354614292.jpg (675x1200, 395.04K)

>skill based
>"fairness"
Hacks.

what the fuck dont use the word scarcity like that you stupid fuck that's fud material the devs are fudding themselves

Krida?
More like uhhhhh FIFA 22

My dad used to play fantasy football, he would get very excited when he won his bets and he would always share each of his victories with me, if his team won, we would always go to Chuck E. Cheese and he would tell us how much he loved us, surely would have loved to try Krida

Attached: 1615260289445.jpg (400x400, 17.31K)

Those are some big mammaries my fellow tranny, keep going!

Your dad is surely hella disappointed of you

>chuck e cheese
you're on the fnaf fandom

nice website faggot it looks like the kind of shit a ransomware virus would redirect you to.

>Q2 2022
>one (1) card game
pass

mexc is the new bsc in terms of garbage getting listed there weekly.

What even is fantasy football? You just go around wearing a knight's costume while kicking a ball?

Now that you mention it, yes. You might be on to something there.
These faggots came out of practically nowhere listing a bunch of shit left and right. I know they are an older platform but why did they surface anew and why are they listing whatever comes to them? did they say "fuck it" and went with it?

Attached: 176896342567.jpg (1217x843, 63.3K)

Do you fags know that they have the best auditors in the whole blockchain?? If it gets listed on there it's never a rugpull and almost every time the projects pump

That's what cz says

Attached: 16114203841202.jpg (225x225, 6.4K)

Nah, most fantasy sports thingys are for richtards only

Not buying your bags

so this is a sports cards game pretty much? you make decks with whoever you want in your team and then you bet against other people? sounds kinda boring but everything sports always sells so whatever.

Fantasy sports are the same thing as in real life with the added gimmick that people from opposing teams can work together and shit like that. You can add some other rules that aren't usually there etc. It's fun.

This is a paid shill thread!