Are you passionate about something that's not looking at the charts all day?

Are you passionate about something that's not looking at the charts all day?

Attached: 1645093648476.png (1404x1226, 382.66K)

I'm passionate about hating women

fpbp

based

>passionate about spreadsheeting

I am too, I love when they spread their cheeks and sheet all over my chest.

She’s right in a sense that certain people will claim you have no passions or interests when they don’t align with theirs. Ironically when this happens to me, it’s usually coming from a woman.

probably programming. it's the only activity besides the gym that gets me in the flow state.

>r/FemaleDatingStrategy

Why do I feel like this type of woman is somehow more autistic than your average 4channer

>A man has to not care about if I have passions, but also he should respect my passions, but also not ask me anything about them

God I hate women so much, I'm glad I can just pay them a pittance to let me facefuck them

The NPC meme is real. R*ddit is all bots, of both the digital and biological kind.

No she isn't she's too fucking stupid to realize that it's just men trying to filter out women who have no hobbies or interests and will never leave you the fuck alone.

women are walking contradictions. they want you to treat them with respect. but love getting abused in bed. makes no sense TBQH

>I have many passions that I discuss with my partner
>Wtf stop asking me about my passions!
This bitch isn’t passionate about anything and gets upset when dudes can smell her bullshit.

They want respect for things they don’t deserve. I’ve never matched with one of the so called “sapiosexual” counts despite being 100% sure I’m always in top 1-10% of smart guys with life experience on tinder anywhere I am.
They want to fuck a hot guy but also be known to the world that they fucked him because he’s an intellectual, and so she also is an intellectual
women make me wanna vomit ngl

It’s clear when they say shit like
>I’m passionate about animal rights
meaning
>I follow and occasionally retweet a cute puppy profiles

You’re missing the point. Everyone has hobbies and interests. Spending all your free time watching shitty tv is technically a hobby. It’s about finding people who’s hobbies and interests align with your own.

>Why do I feel like
You're not wrong

Attached: 1645126657671.png (1930x1364, 922.09K)

Being a couch potato is as shitty of a hobby as eating food

Kek, shouldn't have laughed at this

> I’ve never matched with one of the so called “sapiosexual"
I guarantee you that women on Tinder don't care about intelligence. There are definitely women attracted to intelligence but you have to be at least average in looks, and have high charisma, to seduce women with your intelligence.

This is the ideal crypto waifu. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Attached: caroline.png (203x187, 111.52K)

I get bored talking to my gf because she has no conversation topics except work and houses.

she doesn't have any real hobbies.
>Yeah hey babe i'm gonna go golf you got you're spreadsheets right?

It's incredibly hard to find a woman passionate about something

I bench pressed 255lbs x5 on monday, am almost maxed in a Any Forums rsps I've been playing for 7 years, and finished reading 'the coming race' by edward bulwer lytton last night. I also don't have a job HAHAHAH

Attached: Obelisk.png (1020x763, 799.72K)

I’ve been pretty vocal with my own opinions, arguments etc at university and had great grades but it never impressed any cunt. Believe me that no woman cares about intelligence. In fact they hate men with high intelligence because they can easily see through their bullshit. Their ideal man is a gorilla with 80 IQ, just enough to understand how to fulfill their orders and behave in public

Attached: 1615288377812.png (1280x544, 96.12K)