The news media is really trying to keep crypto from going up aren't they? Why do people watch the news anyways...

The news media is really trying to keep crypto from going up aren't they? Why do people watch the news anyways? The only news that matters is there's a web3 revolution happening under everyone's noses and Unilab is a big part of it.

Attached: Our guy.jpg (2324x1327, 253.97K)

>russia's invasion on ukraine
>the economic desolation most countries are suffering
>the droughts on africa
>GOYS WEB44 IS THE FUTURE BUY MUH COIN

What was he thinking? What was Hilton thinking? Shit was a fever dream to watch live. I couldn't believe what my fucking eyes were seeing.

"im too old for this shit"

oh no some third worlders are suffering so very sad waaah im going to #PrayForAfrica and hashtag TransForUkraine. faggot.

This is a payed shill thread. Indians are payed to bump this thread.

Attached: 1631819921978 (1).png (1920x1400, 3.98M)

It's not even that user it's just that everything that has been happening these past few years feel like legitimately went down a bad timeline of sorts.

OPs shill team will make 30-50 post and then make new thread. Conversation in this thread is Indian talking to each other.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 14.12K)

The word is 'paid' user, not 'payed'. It rimes with pajeet but still.

What marketing company send u?

Attached: 1644978664150.png (1856x1144, 435.3K)

>46622804
We are an experimental deep neural ai that creates Any Forums posts automatically. Everything in this board is made by us. You are the only human left.

>"revolution"
yeah and meta is going to be le revolution in communication. everyone will have a Meta brand Quest 2 $650~ oculus set at home.

k-kek user you're so f-funny...
haha... hahaha!

Attached: 1610433236935.jpg (231x218, 24.25K)

Come back when the thing exists and I've heard about it.

No need to keep hiding it.

i live inside your walls

guys i have severe anxiety please please stop saying this

SYNTAX ERROR

UNSHILLABLE

>the news only reporting on what washington wants them to report and nothing else
imagine my shock

Bot divide by 0

Attached: ee9.jpg (1136x956, 111.25K)

I bought an index just for kekes and it was 1k + shipping to my country. Poor people should be removed from the equation.

What the fuck have trannies to do with ukraine? people are going to die kek

Do you remember last night when you felt your painting fall, Markus?
It wasn't the wind, it wasn't a bug, it was me, I bumped into your painting and knocked it over Markus, yes, I made a lot of noise but you're so stupid you didn't even notice, I live inside your walls, I eat your food and ejaculate in your milk can every night.

Always remember
applies when investing

Attached: 163977023249.jpg (700x450, 58.49K)

where was this from

>ejaculate in your milk can every night.
ok new paranoia unlocked

Not buying your walmart spoiler, fuck off and never come back

Oh and that thing when you cook the food where it smells like poop? its poop, i poop a little bit on your food every time

>russia's invasion on ukraine
nothing will happen it was a long time coming just like china annexing taiwan and macao and others
>the economic desolation most countries are suffering
not our problem
>the droughts on africa
africa doesn't matter at all
next

If we don't send the armed forces over there they can't even have gay rights parades!

I've eaten cum before user and don't worry you will notice it if you drink it even by accident. Tastes like sour dogshit.