Is this true Any Forums?

Is this true Any Forums?

Attached: boringdystopia-sut8ln.jpg (1077x819, 91.16K)

why did nobody tell me this before i bought

Attached: 1607669589704.png (315x315, 74.96K)

Imagine believing this FUD
Bitcoin whales are either maxis or already rich
The make it crowd some their bags a long time ago

So just like stocks and other asset classes?

>Inb4 intrinsic value meme

*sold

this. and infact you should be terrified if all the bitcoin whales simultaneously stopped selling.

Every asset is like this

At this point the game is all about luring in delusional idiots who want to get rich fast so the whales can sell at a good price and when they sell and the price drops they will pump it shortly after to liquidate the bobos who are shorting. In the and only the whales can truly profit.

while it's true that 99% of btc is controlled by 10%, you should keep in mind that in other asset classes the number comes down to 1% controlling 99%

Imagine being stupid enough to believe this. Bitcoin whale gonna be like "Ahhh, my precious bitcoin. I will hodl those billions forever. NEVER SELLING"... How retarded do you have to be? All bitcoin maxis are fucking retards. Even Saylor is not a maxi. They just want you to believe that they are. Rich people are usually not stupid. And they want one thing and one thing only: Cash, cash and more cash. They don't want bitcoin and they don't believe in bitcoin, because they are not retarded. Bitcoin is a speculative asset that makes them money or made them money, now they need to trade into something that actually has value.

You will own nothing and you will be happy. Remember, that 1% owning 99% of wealth deserves it.

>10% of BTC owners have 99% of the bitcoins
Better distribution than IRL assets. This is unironically bullish af.

Attached: Global_Wealth_Distribution_2020_(Property).svg.png (1200x1197, 90.79K)

not really sure. Glassnode has data but of course nobody knows for sure how many wallets are ultimately controlled by a single entity.

dumbass the last thing a .01%er wants is cash. They want assets.

Congrats on explaining how literally any asset in the world works you stupid moron. God I hate disgenous retard nocoiners so much.

>inb4 BUH-BUT BITCOIN IS SUPPOSED TO BE A CURRENCY

It clearly isn't being treated like one regardless of Nakamoto's intentions, literally everyone knows that. But if you want stable cryptocurrency literally just buy USDC, UST, BUSD, or even DAI and avoid muh shitcoin boogeyman altogether.

>normie is slowly realizing the entirety of life is a ponzi scheme

>irl assets
user they picked the one asset that is still attainable by the evaporating middle class. Do any other asset and the under one million is but a sliver and if you'd add >1 billion then the 1 million would look like 20%.
>400 'Americans' own 20+% of your GDP

Probably not, bitcoin us world wide and everyone isn't on the same time zone.
It was in the green this morning for me.

>Asset that has a hard cap of 21 million.
>MONEY PRINTER GO BRRRRRRRRR.
You're clearly a boomer.

A large number of big wallets are actually orphaned. Back when it was practically worthless, people would lose keys to wallets holding hundreds or thousands of btc all the time

Oh yeah, and since normalfags keep their coins on exchanges, those exchange wallets are fuggin huge. So in reality btc is pretty well distributed.

yeah but to be fair most of those coins have been claimed from the blockchain since.