Works twitter into a seethe before running a show

>works twitter into a seethe before running a show
unironically want to see them succeed

Attached: IMG_9858.jpg (1000x1000, 136.13K)

Definitely checking out their first show to see if Ryback is there.

People keep saying that but I haven't seen people give a shit about this company, let alone get angry. I don't know if you need to create some imagined 'enemy' for you to enjoy it of you just have autism

gAyEW is getting real lame now hopefully this brings some edge to wrestling. I want russo type shit.

Cuz u live under a rock already many trannys tried to cancel them

This is unironically the last hope for western pro-wrestling.

TV Deal...
IMMINENT

wish he didn't do the basedface

So far, they are only hated because the show runners are slightly right wing? How is that a bad thing?

Attached: D21298JVAAAJgxP.jpg (1200x584, 108.46K)

literal schizo

Meds now

>shitters
>outhousetickets
pottery

Because anything that leftists disagree with is automatically all of the ists: racist, misogynist, homophobicist, etc. They can’t tolerate any disagreement with their corporate masters at all.

They already ran two shows and it barely had any wrestling in it, just EC3 spouting empty platitudes at himself with a black and white filter inside a rental space garage thingy.

>no booker
>austin aries getting to do whatever he wants
I like EC3 but this will unironically be a dumpster fire
All those self marks and no one to control them

I think it's going to be quite bad and kinda like MLW but I hope they can at least get on Impact level

Cody is the booker

I thought it was just a meme but people are really fucking seething at them just check squaredcircle

Yeah for a board that likes to show tweets everywhere, I've not seen any tweets even acknowledging CYN, never mind going seethe into it. Only this board really acknowledges it.

>This fall on Newsmax
>Control Your Narrative

More like OANN lol

Doing better than expected

Attached: 1602666745612.jpg (603x603, 134.53K)