Realistically speaking when will the coding fantasy burst?

It used to be a job for autists but the last decade countless normies have gone into for the money. Not only is the money drying up, the simple jobs will easily be outsourced to pajeets.

How many of the normie code monkeys will be happy with their career after 10-20 years when their skills are outdated and they are barely hanging on competing with the constant stream of new zoomers being pumped out from schools?

Attached: image-of-smiling-unshaven-programmer-man-showing-thumb-up-while-working-with-computers-in-office.jpg (1300x867, 211.76K)

most of them are frontend "developers" anyways and we all know that frontend is a joke.

They are not really Programmer, they are just Javascript kiddies whit zero skills. Using Github Copilot doesn't make you a programmer.

You need an high IQ and Skills to solve complex problems, that's what real programmers are doing.

Big tech is desperate for *competent* developers. Not normie bootcamp shitters. Recruiters won't leave me alone even after I tell them to fuck off multiple times

Truth is most people can't hack it in the industry. Even my class of like 1000 CS students only had 100 graduate. As for outsourcing, the opposite is happening. It's more usual you are taking over a project from India to fix it rather than giving them one.

>competing with the constant stream of new zoomers being pumped out from schools?

Fortunately for us, Zoomers are increasingly stupid and socially inept. Our Boomer boss overlords aren't going to hire the pink-haired limp wristed woke snowflakes.

The bigger threat are pajeets stealing away these new WFH jobs for half-price. No H1B visa needed!

God damn I wish I had gotten in on this sooner. I wasted too much time in IT. I do a lot of Python and Powershell, but by the time I started learning other languages, it was over. Now no one will hire for an entry level coding job without 5+ years of dev experience, I just get filtered out with the bootcampers.

Zoomies are immature and don't know how to write and maintain code well. Learning how to read and write English doesn't mean you're immediately a top novelist. And that's square 1. Love this industry because there's a hard, strong filter for normie casuals and retarded offshore workers, the exact opposite of what you said is happening, they're getting increasingly desperate and offering king's ransoms for good seasoned developers.

> How many of the normie code monkeys will be happy with their career after 10-20 years

Curious if you've worked in the industry long? I get sick of the interesting jobs I've had after 3 - 5 years. Most products are boring bs and most problems have been solved 1000 times. Still love software on my own time, but as a job it get boring pretty frequently.

Its fine to lie on a resume as long as you have the skills to back it up.

An average american is too retarded to code and an average indian has no access to the internet sufficient to educate himself which means we only need about 5-6 years for the bubble to blow up

how do i achieve this powerlevel where companies will suck my cock and not the other way around? what type of things are you able to do that the average graduate does not?

biggest malinvestment bubble of all time.

I’ve worked with like 25-30 ft end devs, I would say less then 3 were actually “proficient” most are ok, to poor.

Good front end devs are actually super hard to find.

A lot of normies simply can't program well enough to get a job. The few that can burn out after like 6 months or move into "scrum manager" roles where they no longer code.
Pajeets already did themselves in and companies don't even have the confidence to outsource the simple jobs to them.
Zoomers only get into whatever the youtube algorithm tells them is profitable. My "outdated" skills only seem to go up in value as hiring for my team is impossible.. its just me and one other autist until the end of time.

>is the money drying up
My LinkedIn and salary tell a different story

The fantasy bursts every day for people who get filtered by fizzbuzz level interview problems again and again. Actual software engineers will always have work which can't be outsourced, because a real job creating software is only like half actually writing the code. The rest of the time you're talking to users, talking about specifications. Actually talking with other people who have problems only new software can solve, then solving them. Users cannot define their own problems. They always tell you what they think they need, and you have to practically interrogate the truth of what they really need out of them.
I'm happy that companies keep falling for the outsourcing scam. Eventually they figure out it's bleeding their money through shit software which doesn't actually make work more efficient. Then I get to come in and tell them 90% of the street shitter work is getting tossed out. It's always a riot seeing some short sighted VP slowly realize they wasted two years on what amounts to an Indian scam.

If you've witnessed the average attention span of a zoomer you'd know most of them are incapable of creating complicated logic. They literally can't focus long enough to code well.

Master your ecosystem. Most codemonkeys just do whatever task is passed to them. They don't understand the bigger system, they can't describe the bigger system. This means listening to everything, exploring, thinking more about how everything works, obviously understanding all the technologies your company uses, and having decent communication skills.

The other component is understanding code quality. Good architecture, design patterns, following healthy conventions. You aren't there to rush anything you're there to build something lasting and maintainable.

A lot of this comes from experience and a willingness to learn something new regularly, rather than getting stuck in a rut or a hole.

you're a dumb nigger.

Soon you realize competent people in exigent fields are extremely rare.
I only started coding one year ago and i am already confident i'm better than most of the "senior software programmers" on the market.

Good coders, like good architects, surgeon, etc will always earn much more than the average skilless wagie such as you.

Also, i discovered most people can't hold their shit together of use their brainpower and focus long enough to learn coding on their own. Unless their baby momma or daddy put them through college and constantly pressured them to learn something...
For once in my fucking life that 135 iq is becoming a real asset not an issue. And i'm loving it.

Cope, seethe, dilate

Attached: 1636132551548.jpg (930x1153, 136.1K)

>ubuntu
>python
based chad that gets shit done

kek yeah you're not. With 1 yr experience - likely 0 of that time being in a commercial position - you have absolutely no idea what you're doing. How the fuck did you arrive at the conclusion that you're better than most senior software devs?

because i don't do dumb retarded shit like them, because i can learn in 1 month what took them 2 years, because i already do stuff they don't know how to, etc...
Ho btw i'm not a wagie cuck like you i work for myself or other as a freelance don't give me your internship bs faggot

My coworker(girl) IM'd me saying she's going to take coding classes. We are definitely topping out here.

Yep. Every job sucks with time. I generally start to sour on jobs/companies within 2-3 years.

>I work for myself!!!!

You are digging a deeper hole here lmao

This is so true, actually good front end devs are rare, and they tend to be smart as fuck. These guys will be fine, and can easily transition to backend development just fine.
Most of them are fucking terrible at their job and have no proper computer science background at all.

> he is too retarded to sell his own products

Sorry kiddo

Nah this is how it's always been. Coding is naturally repulsive to women and they drop it a week after trying. Coding is naturally repulsive to most human beings and the math is even scarier for them. The filter is strong with this practice.

Attached: 1642775909181.jpg (465x512, 51.02K)

lol this, OP is probably just sour grapes

girls have been doing bootcamp and classes for years, most of them don't have the mental proficiency to stick it out

Attached: 8f0.jpg (181x203, 49.53K)

hmmm yeah sure thing buddie. What you really are is deluded as fuck, I don't know what you're getting paid to do as a freelance dev with 0 commercial experience and 1 year under your belt, but I'm gonna make a crazy guess here thats its really basic shit, and that you have no idea what actual programming is.

whats a good front end dev?
Isn't just doing the job without breaking anything the end goal?

False. More women are becoming coders every single day. Stop being an incel and embrace the times.

It's been stuck at like 10-15% now for 20 years. Shut up you stinky femcel