Rose : it's over

B... B... B... But Magnifafag said $12 dorrar endrovyear!

Attached: _20220217_182423.jpg (1403x1471, 241.57K)

TRANNY FUDDER

Rose fuds itself MFAG

Good work trying to create distasteful images that will scare off the normans but you are an obvious loser to spend this much time fudding rose

he seems like some 19yo NEET with all his neetbux on rose

Projecting much kek

intel sgx is totally broken so rose transactions are easier to follow than BTC

Haha imagine holding this all the way down

Fuck thank god im not in Rose anymore

checked, I sold my entire rose bag rn

SLURPING.

Best financial decision you've made. Plus you can always buy back in sub 10 cents

this. im this shit is going to zero next week

Yup, I sold above 50c and I could buy back a much bigger stack now. But I'm gonna wait for sub 10c.

still holding
still hurting

Price starts to crash
>> all of a sudden this thread goes from everyone calling me a tranny fudder to boasting about their amazing sell orders
Infinite kek

I don't understand how people thought it was smart to hold above 50 cents. Sure I missed out on a few gains but compared to the loss it was the correct choice. I still didn't buy back in and likely won't, not until the emerald mainnet is actually usable for shitcoins or when the price falls below 25 cents.

It just made sense. I pity the people who were too greedy for their own good and staked their tokens. The most stupid shit you could do for sure

Attached: BBQ.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

Dude, they were "helping to secure the network" kek

Im still green - if it goes the 15c I slurp

wow, you can call the top??
with a skill like this... you bust be billionaire!!

Not quite there yet, only at $3mil unfortunately. But I'll get there

I could show you my sell history if you want. You'll probably say shopped or inspect element though. 50c+ was such an obvious sell signal when it was revealed FTX insiders were behind the pump.

Mate I sold at 53 cents, I believe you. I made this thread to taunt rose bag holders