Once Unilab’s no code smart contract dapp is live (this month) crypto can really get creative...

Once Unilab’s no code smart contract dapp is live (this month) crypto can really get creative. Imagine giving the best artists in the world the means to create their own projects without having to worry about coding.

Attached: 1643993049602.png (640x673, 78.25K)

So pajeet doesn't even need to know code to do a rug pull?

Attached: rug store.jpg (500x249, 85.25K)

Basically, it could basically duplicate the amount of potential rugpulls

The great game of musical money chairs soon begins

nah, on the contrary, look at it this way, every token would be under the management of the devs of unilab, so they could potentially control every rugpull before it even happened

Correct.
Support the project.

I'm an artist and I can code.

Good.
Filter retards even further.

is he eating raw cobbeee beans because if too that is very dangerous and not sanitary at all.

Attached: 164027069511.jpg (358x310, 39.69K)

Artists are all evil tranny leftist antoids that won't think twice about fucking someone else over just to get a quick buck so I can see this becoming a very powerful empowering tool for artists and diversity all around the world.

Attached: images (1).png (232x217, 9.96K)

You're clearly not an artist in any shape or form, but you're still a tranny
your argument is futile

i eat cobbee beans each day and im totally fine

Buy signal to me.

Defi is fucking dead.

Imagine the best artists also partnered with the best programmers and made real coins, wouldn't that be better?
more creative?

totally unadulterated chad energy

>he doesnt glug down coffee powder raw
you are not living then.

>t. femboy right wing extremist obsessed with nazi aesthetics and browses obscure chan sites all day

based

Get creative! Be brave! Scam a bunch of fucking idiots and disappear with no repercussion! Buy XMR!

nah, this is the beginning of a NEW DEFI