Jerry Lawler is the GOAT

Jerry Lawler in Memphis drew more money and higher TV ratings than your favorite flippy shitter, and he did it with a moveset consisting of mostly punches.

He knew ring psychology, could tell a story, and cut some of the greatest promos of all time (like this one: youtube.com/watch?v=99N62akUqM4). Incredible natural charisma, great as a babyface or heel. Way better than Phil Brooks.

Attached: 64222284_2432059303546473_2331956590762000384_o.jpg (1600x1600, 175.79K)

Outdrawn by Joey B

Attached: joe-burrow.jpg (1200x1200, 128.19K)

Most people prefer a more grounded wrestling style. Nothing more cringe watching some guys go through with some overchoreographed nonsense.

Loved Kings punches they always looked legit

GOAT wrestler and announcer.

I like him because I can relate to him as I am a booba Chad as will and late 90s and Early 2000 divas made me horny

He's definitely one of those guys who's legacy will be mostly forgotten unfortunately. He'll just be remembered as an announcer.

different era. punches were over. they aren’t any more because fake punches are fake punches. gotta appeal differently now. sadly, flips are the most over thing so everyone will flip til the next cool thing gets into fashion. /thread

>look at this slut
God, Lawler's ECW invasion was pure kino.

You are absolutely correct

I love when the king got the kat fired from WWE because they split up.

Generic bimbo vs wrestling legend

Vince looked at his pockets and signed it

Attached: 1607928324775.png (718x949, 961.67K)

based

Agreed, I don't know why nobdoy can throw a good working punch anymore, its like they dont even try

You are absolutely delusional

he had sex with two 15 year old girls and when confronted about it he tried to discredit the girls by saying they have sex with black guys.

kek, based

>stands still 45 seconds over and over while they line up the spot

good point

greatest SOUTHERN wrestler of all time. Macho smokes lawler

I'd rather see guys stand still for a spot (which has been a thing since the 90s) than watch wrestling from the 80s and before where guys bragged about having 1 hour draws but when you watch them the majority of the match I'd rest holds and the heel running away. You get maybe 10 minutes of actual moves.

That’s bullshit he quit when she was fired

The matches he had with Dundee and Funk were a worked punch lover's wet dream. I'd even say Dundee and Funk had slightly better punches than Lawler, but all three were the greatest punchers ever.