Accounting

>accounting
I feel…betrayed? Why did no one tell me it was gonna be like this?

Attached: 9A85B661-3AFD-4BC8-B938-D73ABF7ACDDE.jpg (640x571, 212.22K)

Holding chainlink i feel betrayed too, and I have this weird crave for cock

Jobs pay alright but the work is boring as fuck. Stuck in this paper pushing career as well.

It's stereotypically one of the most boring professions. It's over.

At least you get to see the money laundering first hand

Attached: 1627664515181.png (831x799, 328.67K)

can someone explain to me how accounting isn't fully automated? there is no subjectivity in accounting it's literally just follow the rules the US govt tells you to follow (exception of LIFO v FIFO). how has that not been made into a program?

So the government like already calculates this stuff out. They just give you the opportunity to mess up so you can get audited

In Norway they just send you a pre-made tax return and ask if you accept or want any changes. You can thank Intuit's 20-year lobbying operation for having to deal with all that complex tax stuff in the US.

Then what’s gonna do all the soul-crushing?

Attached: 92B77A82-CB40-4890-BC6D-DFF70F9BF771.jpg (1328x1488, 434K)

What do you mean? I go on turbo tax, scan my w2, click no on everything without reading, then boom money.

>turbo tax
Exactly, look up the maker.

Betrayed how exactly? Did someone tell you it would be fun and exciting to work in an office?
Accounting is a lot more than just taxation and even in the field of taxation there is a degree of subjectivity and judgement

Turbo tax is my nigga. He straight up hooked me up this year no cap fr fr.

I work from home so it’s all good. Just got a back massage from my massager and now I’m going to take a little nappy poo

Did you not think it sucked when you were studying? Why would you become an accountant if you don't like it? Yeah the actual number crunching is boring as fuck but if you're even remotely interested in finance and economics it can be a pretty fulfilling job

This is the midwits take. Both the low and high understanding parts of the bell curve know that accounting is all subjective and creative in how you characterize deductions and income. This is why falling into an audit trap as a small business is so easy.

a lot of interpreting LAWs and Tax Code. So many different sceneries with different firms. Everything isn't cut and dry

You are either too young to be on biz or have a very low iq. Either way, go away.

It’s still high enough to be an accountant holy shit what an easy ass “job”. I get high all day and jerk off. $95k a year lmaoooooo

How did you land that job?
Do you work for a CPA firm?

You realize you only have one life right? Being an accountant is on the same level as packaging things in an Amazon warehouse when it comes to your soul. Also it doesn't even pay that well for how much time you waste in a numbers matrix, do literally any other job like becoming a gardener and fucking milfs or something

shhh dont tell them about request network