Hear me out. If we didn't consooom so much we would not have to work that much

Hear me out. If we didn't consooom so much we would not have to work that much

Attached: peeeepeeee.jpg (241x209, 7.33K)

This statement is discriminatory and you should delete it immediately before you get cancelled

Attached: 32859328394.jpg (474x415, 20.3K)

listen, nigger. if you think that consooooming is the problem of nowadays first world society, you're wrong. even if you live like a pariah and only pay for shelter, internet connection and groceries, most of your money will be gone after working 40 hours a week, and don't even begin with affording a mortgage if you somehow come up with the idea of owning something, while some retarded boomer or dick sucker cum chugger faggot kike buys his 4th property.

If we didn't have to give away half of our pay to the government for no good reason none of this would be a problem in the first place

I live on oats and beans...
Don't fucking me tell me how much I consum you basterd bitch

>half
try 3/4

I am richer than you which makes me superior. Fucking poorfag

Average rent is over $2500 a month where I live for a 2 bedroom. 3 bedroom is $3200+
>inb4 just move to bumfuck oklahoma
>inb4 just live in a van duude

The rent alone forces you to work full time just to have a place to live

Shit where you at

The way to build net worth is not to spend it. It's easier if your cash inflows are higher.

if you get a 3 br house your 2 roommates can pay the bills

then live somewhere else. i bet you live in such an expensive area just to be closer to your job, kek.

>most of your money will be gone after working 40 hours a week
it really doesn't unless you are working a wageslave job for crackheads.

isn't that the point dumbass

>NOOOOO I MUST LIVE IN THE CENTER OF A BIG CITY WHERE EVERYBODY RICH LIVES BECAUSE BECAUSE I JUST DO OK?
Live within your means retard.

Attached: image_2022-02-17_121514.png (785x1000, 226.37K)

Imagine just burning 2.5k per month

True. When I worked, I was spending over $4.5k a month now I only spend like $2k

but if we don't consoom as much the economy collapses

SF Bay Area

I live an hour and a half away from the city, and have to commute every day for work

See above. I don’t even live in the city, I’m in a rural area. Any further away, and the commute becomes too much. And my work can’t be done remotely

>SF Bay Area
The the last time nigga, move to a fucking boat.

*for the

but I only consume food themed altcoins like Chedda. Fuck you for your stupid thread.

not true, between automation and poor africans digging toxic holes for metal, we shouldn't have to work at all.

>$3,200+
>tfw I pay 950 eurodollars for a 3br apartment in prime location
do americans really?