Yet another industry shattering signing by Tony Khan!

>Yet another industry shattering signing by Tony Khan!

But seriously, what the fuck happened to him?

Attached: andrade-aew-33.jpg (800x500, 73.33K)

He gave Tone bad coke

Idk why people are all of sudden now complaining about Andrade when he’s finally doing something interesting.

Whoever the booker is clearly has no idea what to do with him

>flop in two companies
>ITS THE BOOKERS FAULT
kwab

He was signed to get Charles

he's based what are you talking about

>fault of booking
NO

he's being booked EXCELLENTLY in AEW
his storyline where he was using his connections to stop PAC's rental cars at the airport so PAC couldn't get to the arena was underrated KINO

this. people want these type of matches instead of vet vs rookie but when they actually get it, they bitch that one of them lost

He got Cody'd.

The feud he had with Cody did nothing for him, the only thing I can think of that makes a lick of sense, is that Andrade was meant to be going after Cody for the TNT title. Andrade is probably the guy that could use it the most right now too.

>darby, i want buy ur contracto
>no
>WHAT!? OKAY NOW WE FIGHT!
>ok
>MAYBE I UH-INTERFERE UR MATCHO!
Yeah, how come people don't like this?

He just had a match for the TNT title and it looks like they are building to a triple threat match with him Darby and Sammy

>Fuck I need a guy to eat pins
>Signs Andrade

When he was with Cody was the only time he had any interest on him. It saved him from the horrible nonsense he was doing before, but as soon as the Cody thing ended he was back doing nonsense. I think you may be right in that they planned to have him as a part of the TNT angle so the title scene would be Cody, Sammy, Andrade and Darby, which would have been kino but now without Cody it's kind of missing a piece as there is no promo guy to make a story out of it.

The should let him start Los Ingobernables de Americano.
>Andrade
>Rush
>Swerve
>Sammy
>Tay

That sounds backwards.

>The should let him start Los Ingobernables de Americano.
>>Andrade
>>Rush
>>Swerve
>>Sammy
>>Tay

no niggers allowed or women or faggots like sammy

Attached: 6F2A6590-721C-435E-A5C0-18888E9577DC.jpg (726x1332, 332.13K)

Only Paul knew how to book him

theres like 100 other guys on the roster

another case of
>w-why isn't tony kahn pushing everybody!
chill out, retard. the dude's getting tv time and he's getting to have good matches. there's no shame in losing to the champion

He would sure make the TNT title look far more credible than Sammy does. Why the fuck is that little nigga still champ? Why the fuck has Miro been doing nothing after losing the belt to Gayvara? Miro actually made me interested in the TNT belt because he made it look like a big deal.

he was literally just in a title match

How? Darby had a match against Sammy 2 weeks ago and Andrade interfered and cost Darby the match, then Andrade had a match with Sammy and Darby came down and got involved, so now the next logical thing to do is set up a triple threat match