What is the From Software of wrestling? For me it was the ECW revival towards the end of the run

What is the From Software of wrestling? For me it was the ECW revival towards the end of the run.

Attached: e1vpwenox1k81.jpg (640x480, 78.18K)

I guess wwe except it isn't as good. they re do the same shit every year

Overrated shit that most people don’t care about with a gatekeeping fanbase made by a Japanese company?
Stardom of course.

>gatekeeping

Attached: soy.jpg (210x240, 13K)

god i hate consoomers

SURELY YOU OWN A BELT

for my pants

>gatekeeping

Attached: 61BB92DF-E414-4130-896E-3E4A858B642A.png (309x368, 141.29K)

I'm not a fan of Fromshit, but gatekeeping is unironically a good thing. Keeps the trannies and jews from infiltrating.

Isn't the new elden ring blacked

is it? there's some article going around Any Forums and Any Forums of some journo complaining about lack of black hair choices for characters lmao

Attached: 1645833266534.jpg (1148x2148, 477.83K)

>any piece of media
>IT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR US

What is the Bungie of wrestling ?

Attached: DrifterSaysNo.jpg (500x500, 60.32K)

Which is the best of all these? I’m liking Elden Ring a lot so far but haven’t played the others

the only souls game I have played was original demon's souls on ps3 in 2009 but it was pretty fun actually

Bloodborne is fantastic if you have a ps4.

Bloodborne and sekiro, if you have a ps4/ps5 play bloodborne first if you don't just play sekiro

the state of video game journalism holy shit lol

Attached: 1609437164212.png (598x583, 395.32K)

>I guess wwe except it isn't as good. they re do the same shit every year
Correct answer.
Same shit every time and people eat it up regardless.

Based
eat shit chuds, you can praise gatekeeping all you want. in real life society is gatekeeping sex from incels like you.

Even if they had her arbitrary preferred hairstyles, she'd see racism or oppression in something else. They people are shoot insane.

NJPW, had a lot of undisputable hits, but also a lot of dips and is currently really diluted