LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOO

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOO

Attached: 1645111495573.png (596x309, 19.99K)

>BREAKING NEWS
>LET'S GOOOOOO
>POLAND
>BIDEN

Attached: .png (600x645, 65.23K)

I just sent 13,000 covid aids infested niggers to your mom's house

Poland is a red line but Ukraine isn't, imo. They're there as a message.

i will slit an amerimutts throat.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!

FUCKING BURGER SCUM!

FUCK OFFFFFFF!

this is good for bitcoin

>BREAKING
Kek they sure know how to bait boomers

Oh no not the heckin americarinos going to polarino!!

russians cheering for this war are the most low level IQ monkeys in this whole story. you will be assured to suffer the most if a conflict should happen, the economic consequences won't hit putin but you and your family. but go ahead and jump on the war train, you fucking moron.

I'm sure the based poles are enthused about this

Who will fight your war american? Your anxious pansexual zoomers?

i'm german and neither a burger nor one of us will stop your overlord from taking some part of that shithole. but you personally gain nothing from this and will lose so much when the sanctions hit, how can you be looking so much forward to it happening?

Is he sending in the 48th transgender armored division or the black queer vegan lives matter commandos?

You get your news source from twitter dude named truckasaurus?

Fuck off niggers, we are full
You can crash in Germany if you want

Why are the Polish such pathetic cucks?

you assuming russians are humans and capable of rational thought, when in reality they are literal white nigger that were bred to be good goy cattle to their tsars and then commies.

He is aa Pole likely

13k mutts just flew over my house

>posted by any of these butthurt cucked countries

Attached: mapofwojak.png (1100x1009, 877.69K)

Russia is based. It takes back what's its own. It took back Crimea, took back Kaliningrad which is an ethnic Russian land. Soon it will retake the rest of all you fake European countries that historically belonged to Russia and the Eastern Block. Poland, Ukraine, Estonia, Finland and others are Russia's rightful colonies, the historical Soviet sphere of influence, fake nations invented by Anglo-Franco-Germanic imperialist colonialists. They betrayed us in 1939, 1968, 1991, they demolish our statues. We will take them back and punish the traitors. Russophobia needs to stop. Our time will come. Soon.

Attached: 1603409834168.png (1000x1000, 201.46K)

Wake me up when we're nuked.

>Russia is based
Russia is full of gangs and (((oligarks)))

Absolutely based and redpilled.

NOTHING'S GOING TO HAPPEN

>implying the usa doesn't face imminent economic collapse