Guys, I'm so glad Sasha is back. Her fans really need her love right now

Guys, I'm so glad Sasha is back. Her fans really need her love right now.

Attached: yummm.webm (720x720, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

itnwwe.com/wrestling/sarath-ton-mikaze-sasha-banks-husband/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get a life, you pathetic, obese, waifufag virgin cuck. Sasha Banks is happily married to her loving husband, retired professional wrestler Mikaze. Women’s wrestlers DO NOT date nor fuck fans. It has never and will never be a thing. Sasha is a multimillionaire wrestler/celebrity. Her hubby Mikaze has made a killing too. They’re worth more than all of you combined. I don’t think any of you even work.

Attached: Ya1AucfRwahO8RWA.webm (1280x712, 1.73M)

kys troon

It's 1:40 in Chicago. Go to bed.

Nah. You’re all worthless, living in a fantasy world obsessing over retired professional wrestler Mikaze’s wife, Sasha Banks. None of you will ever date nor fuck any women’s wrestlers. Cry more about the facts.

Attached: D8E74978-3F9C-4B10-9151-B955302526A7.jpg (730x1200, 150.35K)

Me in the back

curing the incel epidemic, one fat wrestling fan at a time

I love these two being married. The best wrestling couple by far. Sasha Banks and Mikaze don’t advertise their love like so many couples that fail do. But God damn, they support each other like no others. The perfect marriage! :) Cry more, waifufag virgin cucks. The Legit Boss doesn’t want any of you. No women’s wrestlers do. Hell, no women do, period!

Attached: DED1F59F-6FBF-4E40-BBEB-A741CD7781FD.jpg (1241x742, 139.22K)

What a munchable ass
It's sounds like he's giving her permission to fuck fans

I love her so much (as a fan.) I understand that she is happily married to her loving husband. Even though she is a beautiful woman I know that she doesn't date or fuck fans. I am not a pathetic, obese, or a waifufag virgin cuck. I am in a happy relationship with a girl I met a few months ago at work.

You can’t comprehend basic text. No surprise with you obese, forever single virgins. Sasha Banks and her loving husband Mikaze 2gether 4ever! All waifufag virgin cucks shoot deserve the rope. Mentally ill schizos as proven by Google search.

Attached: C7618383-FD5A-4AD8-8E50-3EACBA965822.jpg (1080x1920, 181.63K)

He's massaging her feet while a fan has usage of her top half if you know what I mean.

I feel Any Forums tends to get away from reliable sources. Not this guy though. Good reads are a must. Seethe more and continue being jealous, waifufag virgin cucks. The GOAT women’s wrestler, Sasha Banks, and Mikaze were made for each other.
itnwwe.com/wrestling/sarath-ton-mikaze-sasha-banks-husband/

BWC

sasha only fucks mexicans

BROWN WIDE COCK

Attached: DD0BD093-FAC4-4C46-883A-AADCA7AC2B23.jpg (1125x601, 545.2K)

Former WWE Superstar, Kalisto, is married to Lady Lucha. You all create cuck fagfiction. Who thinks about women’s wrestlers (women in general) being with men they’re not? Oh that’s right, faggots like all of you. If you can’t contribute anything wrestling-related, fuck off from this board. Sasha Banks is still married to Mikaze. Keep on letting those tears stream!

Attached: B936B27C-5385-4EE4-A10A-C538B47C5A2D.jpg (2419x1814, 893.96K)

You do realize her "hubby" is a fashion designer? He is as gay as gay can be.

Yes, I also want to love her up the ass until she cries.

The fact that FUGLY WHORE SKANKS is "married" to a faggot fashion designer is fucking hilarious. What's even more funny is you. A pathetic wanna be who IF he even saw a female would shit himself. I've met WWE skunks. They are whores. Drug addicted, no talent piles of shit.

You waifufag virgin cucks are jealous of Mikaze. It’s hilarious. I’ll be saving this thread as further proof to go along with all my others. He is literally a former wrestler that retired due to injury. He’s talented and was given the job helping design attires by Triple H. He is always with Sasha at SmackDown. You all have no chance with her nor any other women’s wrestlers. Give it up already. You retards don’t even realize how many others besides me laugh at you all. You’re the biggest jokes in the history of the internet. Meet real life women like men do. Stop acting like bitches.

i love her so much

ass:404

oh look like she's gonna have another self-mark mental breakdown and walk out for 5 months