Are we doomed?

Is this the end? Are we ever gonna be seeing those green charts ever again? I wish I didn’t quit my job now…

Attached: 8364B535-8671-49A7-8B14-8EB0B329D08E.jpg (225x225, 10.96K)

whats with the down syndrome pajeet?

lols... its a normal turn in the space, soon were up and down again... crypto they say is for the fucking mad.

fuck off , its normal user thinks that way.

It seems as if you are not fit for this trade. Your money will get killed here because you lack patience, mark my words

name someone who benefitted from patience user.

Red candles indicate the green candles are on their way, changing your thought process can do u a lot of good

that would be me kek. I always switch to earning passively during dips. This time too ,switching to yield farming on poptown did wonders for me as it is an excellent passive income generator

That's not new pajeet
Don't regret

God doomers are so fucking pathetic

And not for the weak

crypto has finally been revealed for what it is
probably the biggest scam in the history of mankind
people are finally waking up to this fact and it is very likely there will never be a green day again as this shit dumps into oblivion

go get on a cool staking pool to wioe your tears faggot... POP candyfarm can do the honours.

U get cool Ocean, Bmi and Albt coins as rewards when u stake using the local token pop. degens of the worst order should look it up as a life lesson

no shit

He is new to the system

man u have such positive attitude. why dont u do us all a favor and kill yourself

If you can't hodl and be patience, you won't be rich.

only way crypto is fixed is if someone gets rid of the US govt which interferes with markets

I agree with this generally, but if you quit your job to bank on Bitcoin in this market I feel really terrible.

if the kek is new, then passive income generation is a must . all newbies should do it. Strong, Poptown and Atlas are good PI generators

he needs to learn some stuffs, probably engage cool platforms to earn passively, and POP a partnership validator has its candyfarm good.

who'll bell the cat?

Made £10k into £100k by waiting 2 years. Patience pays as long as you're not buying into garbage.

Its an excellent choice as the platform mitigates IL and the APY is good too

well i'm just here man... at least i've seen a couple reward from patience, aside hodling BTC , POP MLPs and candyfarm did assist a while...

This is irritating right now. I think you need extensive training. You fucking know nothing

are you a whale sir?

it's one of the coolest feature... and it's soon to go multichain.

I just love MLPs , One is spoilt for choice