Help me spend my money, user~

I want to throw money at some projects. Show me where you are throwing yours, user~

Attached: rin_ara.png (1169x767, 892.53K)

I've been gambling all my money down the drain

I aped a bit at Lelouch. Dev's other coin reached 10M. If it moons I'll be buying a nice CC figure for my collection.

Attached: code-geass-figurine-cc-pilot-suit.jpg (800x800, 49.62K)

kek what the fuck, I aped

Haven't we all?

Funny fact: My crypto gains helped me get some waifus (Pyra, Mythra, Melia, and Nia). Maybe I will throw a few bucks on this one.

Attached: blushes.png (500x396, 264.08K)

Keep your eyes on CTOK Public SHO on DaoMaker, fren.

Everyone who holds $2.5k worth of any shit in their wallet can participate in that event. Buy cheap stuff, don't waste your money with trading.

Bookmarked this thing. Interesting concept, thanks.

$100k worth of USDC in hodlnat for 12% growth rate. That's what I'm doing now user.

Attached: 1643438554489s.jpg (125x112, 2.04K)

For me, I aped into LelouchBSC
t(dot)me/LelouchBSC
Dev is extremely talented and connected, previous project 9M ATH

Attached: 1644850689710.jpg (664x1203, 202.47K)

tg @Lelouchbsc ticker $JEET
chill chat, comfy memes, hitting 200k mcap tonight
be there or be late fags

Whatever you do, don't buy Lelouch, it's a scam, just look at all the scammers advertising it here. It's not your fault obviously, you just created an innocent thread to ask about investments and they all showed up at the same time to shill a previously unheard of coin, it's a miracle user

There's no better way at this moment to invest your money, than in a p2e gaming project. The success of the industry speaks for itself. Crypto Islands seem like the investment in the right direction. Total control of the game lies in the hands of the players and the game's economy is powered by the Guma token.

Xrp is a good coin to stack. It's only a matter of time before people understand the value associated with the project.

you must be doing something wrong user

>My crypto gains helped me get some waifus
My crypto gains helped me get some waifus
is this like an anime themed project?

I'll stack more axie and sand tokens, as they're both good p2e tokens. Definitely a based project rather than some random Guma for some crypto island

>$100k worth of USDC
i will be out of crypto

join any large nft community OP and buy the hype. hopefully, the hype helps you sell too. nfa

not investing in crypto till bitcoin hits $25k

>axie
what's your prediction for EOY? previous ATH possible?

Fairyswap built on the findora network
Community Driven
High %APY
Privacy Centirc

Crypto Islands is still a better buy, considering its a new opportunity, there's a lot of space for growth. Imagine staking Guma to earn some rewards, or renting out your space on the island to other players and earn from that too. The gaming experience comes with collecting antiques and NFTs that all increase in value depending on the playtime of individual players. It doesn't matter whether you play the game or not, you earn both ways.