Coins that are down 90+% like matrix are what everyone should be buying unironically. That’s called buying the dip

Coins that are down 90+% like matrix are what everyone should be buying unironically. That’s called buying the dip.

Attached: 16167851783242.jpg (699x485, 34.99K)

TRI from the steakbro threads is down quite a bit and they’re still doing fine with staking and LP’s.

Attached: F21BE16F-D349-4FF7-9036-2238CBCDF283.jpg (2560x1300, 875.95K)

It's also called throwing money at failed projects

is it even good to buy the dip?

So you want us to buy something that relies completely on smart contracts? I think the hell not?

Projects that have potential, sure. The fact that you could reduce your losses makes it worth a shot

>smart contracts
Everything works with them now. There's no escaping it

That's how you reduce impermanent losses, vAMMs are good for that specific reason.

>Projects that have potential

Attached: 1604488587878.png (200x154, 38.76K)

>what everyone should be buying unironically
What about simply not investing in anything at all and resigning ourselves to working at a macdonalds? this will eventually cause me to have a panic attack.

>working at a macdonalds
i prefer taco bell

Matrix the coin of infinity

BUY THE DRIP?

what the fuck does that mean?

Nah, better try the matrix that becomes profitable in a short time, you know, quick money

you even have the nuke button just in case

lmao no, why are you looking purely for profit instead of just sticking with the chart? stop fucking your head

I speak of the infinite liquidation, it is not too difficult to guess

Well, i would definitely like more spicy food than burgers.

ZNN, MGH, moreso ZNN dip is JUICY MGH just a little bit but both are needed grabs right now until we take off

Just threw the rest available from the dip into hodlnat and Nexo. That is also buying the dip.

Attached: 1643524050206s.jpg (125x125, 2.39K)

>he thinks a 90% down is a dip

Attached: fibonacci.png (250x250, 13.87K)

I got no clue what the fuck you saying or what the fuck you trynna say

What if I bought the top sirs

COPE HARDER

Atleast shill your shit right

>holdnat

Attached: ngmi.jpg (512x512, 29.06K)

That's equally worse kiddo, get meds and try to cut out your losses

dip little cunt, dip