Since AEW started, I've been dreaming of a day Liv would wrestle in AEW

Since AEW started, I've been dreaming of a day Liv would wrestle in AEW.

Attached: E3JYQzNWYAEttNq.jpg (1440x1800, 296.71K)

I'd rather see her on onlyfans desu.

Liv Morgan sucks at wrestling and still cannot cut a promo to save her life. Just another generic blonde on the long list of them employed by WWE.

If you're doing a girl doggystyle, can you smell her butthole? It freaks me out that girls have feces inside of them.

only if she hasn't showered since taking her last shit

I see some faggot is copying and pasting my lines ITT, but she (yes you read that correctly, I’m convinced the majority of you aren’t men, you don’t act like it) doesn’t deserve a (You). Liv Morgan simply cannot wrestle. She wouldn’t cut it in AEW where it’s more wrestling-based and not sports entertainment, which is more about cutting promos. Morgan can’t do that either.

I'd enjoy seeing her wrestle half of AEW's roster if she wore roller-skates, but not for any sexual fetish reasons.

I can't stop imagining Liv bent over, ass smeared in fresh tummy chocolate that oozed out her. Just the thought of the smell as I lick her cute booty clean is overwhelming. The dichotomy of someone so sweet being so nasty is beyond arousing. I just need the taste of her logs in my mouth
>If you're doing a girl doggystyle, can you smell her butthole?
Depending on when her last shit was, yes. Being able to smell the ass of a girl who left skidmarks on my sheets as I fucked her is what awakened my latent scat fetish. My guess is she probably took a shit right before coming to my flat.

Attached: mmm yummy.jpg (972x972, 177.43K)

>Being able to smell the ass of a girl who left skidmarks on my sheets as I fucked her is what awakened my latent scat fetish.
you have my condolences

The narcissism of women to take pictures like thots and make faces like this really annoys me

Since BLACKED started, I've been dreaming of a day Liv would get fucked by a BBC on camera.

i fucking hate you womeme revolution faggots so fucking much

Attached: Alexa, Liv, Mandy.gif (600x316, 3.1M)

Elsa Jean is great but it's not the same.

>Elsa Jean barely managing to express emotion such is the void within her

fuck off cuckism

I love this part of a woman

Attached: image_2022-02-27_221950.png (280x299, 54.56K)

what am i looking at here?

Based. You have excellent taste my friend.

Liv probably fucked a BBC on her way as they tour.

Thats actually true, not even a joke. Look up Wale and Liv Morgan and she has pictures with some black dudes in typical rap clothes (saw it a long time ago so I cannot remember if that dude was Wale or not)

Nope. But she did take Sonya's big black strapon last night

Attached: 1F4A86D74F098CE341B4C0118E20A6AF_video_dashinit (1).webm (720x1280, 2.3M)

pusy slot