What’s stopping notable metaverse/nft projects like nftb form pumping like its 2017...

What’s stopping notable metaverse/nft projects like nftb form pumping like its 2017? Do people really care that much about what bitcoin is doing that it keeps them from buying crypto as if it was stocks?

Attached: 1632827364523.jpg (724x611, 33.38K)

bitcoin is the market, everything else are tech companies working within the world bitcoin enables.
if things are looking bad for bitcoin, the value proposition of everything drops

>Do people really care
no

buying crypto like stocks might be the dumbest thing to do

but the value of nfts don't look really bad ya know. Since everyone's into them i don't see why it should be anyways

they are stopped by fucking laziness, they have the opportunity to even rival bitcoin but they still don't have any projects of their own

2017 was a completely different fucking era dude. Everything was sooo good and new.

Attached: 16140550978874.png (189x200, 48.33K)

>still don't have any projects of their own
nigger what now? How you not keeping up? It's literally all over

the value of nfts is highly tied to the amount of money people are willing to put into the cryptocurrency world, and that's tied to bitcoin's performance intrinsically

>2017
i had a fight with my friend over a girl, it wasn't worth it but im still his friend

well probably The fact that it's all pretty new, and people don't wanna take the plunge. But the metaverse has some reallyy great potential ngl,even some huge investors say the same

does it look like anyone gives a shit

You'd be surprised how some people just decide to throw money into random shit. Fucking annoys me

>metaverse has some reallyy great potential
suck my cock

having so many nft together is literally a million dollar idea, they only need a single project to prove it

nfts are a fucking scam kek

they do, but these nft price explosions are not the result of retail investment, but old whales throwing money around when the market is pumping

That's the whole point man, you take the risk you earn the monies

Attached: 1624587096034.png (170x200, 58.48K)

poor based user

Steam left because they at least have eyes to see when they are losing money, this won't last long

NFTs are primarily used for money laundering you dunce. There’s very little organic interest

I mean yeah, but i don't think it was because of that, but even if an nfts hub seems like a good idea (it is) if they don't keep updating it will eventually die, people will just forget about them

they left because they were scared of nftb, duh

Attached: 1624375438454.png (1228x1150, 190.96K)

at this point i don't think a project will save nftb, it has to be something big or ngmi

Dude stop putting your money in fucking monkeys before you end up homeless

its my money, i do what i want with it.