Someone insulting his home state is the storyline for Austin's comeback after 19 years

>someone insulting his home state is the storyline for Austin's comeback after 19 years

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 221.68K)

What would you have done?

>Austin giving in
God dammit
Why won't any of them just stay retired?
Have any of them committed to it?
Unironically I think the Undertaker is the only one that says he's retired and hasn't ruined it even though he hung on for way too long

Not book this match

He retired at 33 and came right back.

>EHT NUTS

Sure he "retired" then but he came back and had frankly the best matches of his career
Just like HBK
I'm talking about when its confirmed 100% that theyre "retired" and they dont completely ruin it with some bogus one off that's utter trash

Stone Colds in ring career in WWE was only about 7 years. Hes been retired longer than he wrestled

Texans are stupid like that. It's realistic.

Attached: austin.gif (320x241, 848.2K)

Dont mess with Texas, brother

I haven't browsed Any Forums or kept up with wrestling in several months. Is Austin really coming out of retirement at the age of 57?

dont do it austin dont ruin

What the fuck did you say about Texans

Yes

And?
He's 57
Old fuck isn't gonna come back and mutilate himself like Terry Funk and recreate his career
He's gonna come back have a mediocre match and fuck off again

For what fucking purpose? Legitimately who in God's name wants to see this decrepit fossil wrestle in the 2020s?

Will probably be similar to some of the epic Goldberg matches we've been treated to over the past five years.

They booked AT&T Stadium for two nights and they're probably trying to not have entire sections tarped off.

They said current WWE was better than the past lmao

and against a dimeless fat shitter like owens, any returning fan will just be confused as to why stone cold is fighting some fat fuck instead of the rock