I WILL make it from crypto

the bullrun has ended and i have made a lot of mistakes along the way, but no matter what i refuse to wage a single second for the rest of my life. i WILL make it from crypto no matter what.

i am going to make it

Attached: e7b050edc783d6cfc39924a833942b5d.jpg (474x377, 24K)

L + ratio + check em

Inshallah we will all make it.

Fren, the bullrun isn't over.
March-April
Just hold and we will all make it.

Outrightly right. If you're loosing stand, staking is better off than of selling. Hodlnat, Nexo, yearn and many more. Just hold.

Attached: 1642494716337s.jpg (250x174, 5.02K)

Only if you DCA during the bear market.

finally some positive vibes on this negative board

Im also sure 1 day we gonna make it

Why does everyone think we will have this big altseason in March?

Staking is good but good staking rewards are rare. If not for Railgun staking and its airdrops, I would have given up on staking long ago

cope cope

Attached: 1645106536838.jpg (1141x1280, 243.22K)

You will, only if you wise up and take advantage of low caps like Spool and Armor that are about to take off

Depends on what you hold though. I feel sorry for those missing out on Rail and Metis.

And how does that makes sense, user. explain

Because some groundbreaking launches might happen. For example, Spool's highly anticipated middleware

Also, because Equilibrium will be winning a slot in Polkadot auction. The rewards are crazy

Attached: 1642972789327.png (300x300, 76.93K)

>Middleware projects in a market completely clowned by normies buying NFTs and memecoins
Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I hope you're a bot and not an actual human being

We all need to accumulate more if we truly want to make it.

I stay ahead of the norms by converting my entire paycheck to bitcoin. There is no downside in any scenario. Not going to make it if you're hoping the market behaves in a certain way and betting on that.

There are huge opportunities to make it user but none is guaranteed. True, some will make it simply because of chance but most of the winners will be the ones who knew what to do and when to do. For an indefinite period, market will be fucked. I think going on with solid launchpad platforms like Dao Maker is much better. Especially the public shos of Dao Maker is pretty good cause I like to be in control of my money rather than staking it. Just holding $2.5K in your wallet is enough to join. I’m surprised most aren’t even aware of this.

Attached: rt.png (615x603, 134.52K)

Looks like you're short-sighted moron. You don't have to generalize because your dumbass is buying NFTs and memes.

More than ever in is when yield strategies and yield optimization models must be in place. Perhaps the English is too big for you

Attached: 1643024585318.jpg (400x400, 36.83K)

>poorfag
>6k savings
>lost 90% of that in cryptogames
>now I have only 300 busd
How to make with a too smal capital amount, user? I believe in you, do you believe in me? I don't want to wage as well, but how to reach at least 1k till the end of this month?

check out solidsnakeftm on solidly.exchange, DYOR before getting into it, go on their twitter to look further

Not if you hold any top 100 coin sorry.

Attached: FEA6E133-E0E5-41B9-A250-4BA65CC71EC9.png (500x500, 123.43K)

Well you gotta buy VID if you're serious about that