I just learned that US citizens are REQUIRED to pay taxes to the USA even if they don't live in the US anymore...

I just learned that US citizens are REQUIRED to pay taxes to the USA even if they don't live in the US anymore. This is literally the most jewish and cringe shit I've ever seen lmao

Feels good to be a non-burger

Attached: 1631360046787.jpg (332x1024, 21.65K)

>I just learned people seethe about America so much they make threads announcing how rent free it lives in their head

OP did you know that only two countries in the world make their citizens do that?
its America and some shithole in africa
what do you think about that?

My country has something similar where you have to pay taxes for several years after you leave the country. It's based on residency rather than citizenship, you can even renounce your citizenship to avoid paying it.

*can't even

amerimutt, just because your country sucks doesn’t mean you live rent-free anywhere. In fact, rent has been going up in your country and there is no way for anyone to stop it, because you are a faggot that will do everything his master tells him to. I suggest you kill yourself.

>pay taxes for several years after you leave the country
yeah but burgers pay for life
thats right
FOR LIFE

Attached: d34ba0bd52932fe6fa566ea75f8608d67036375380e2d7985a6b088fde6ba546[2].jpg (600x600, 103.21K)

what cope kek

so you have to pay taxes in your new country and to america at the same time?

Yes

Do they also pay taxes in the country they are residing? if not, then it would be amazing for americans, imagine moving to Europe getting the advanteges of "free" health care and education and relative high pre-tax wages, meanwhile you pay half the amount in taxes as other Europeans.

Of course they do, they literally have to pay double taxes lel

>implying I'd comply to USA laws while not living in the USA
I'd tell those kikes to kiss my ass at that point.

They will literally have you extradited back to the US just to prove a point

>implying I'd move to a country with an extradition treaty with the great Satan

O SAY CAN YOU SEE BY THE DAWNS EARLY LIIIGHT

>mutts will defend this for free

Attached: 1626927956443.jpg (1014x1024, 210.82K)

>has to pay taxes wherever you go.
>at least america is rent free in their minds!
amerimutts are brainwashed

Attached: 1641725512450.jpg (258x544, 33.9K)

amerimutts are branded like cattle at their birth by removing their foreskins because their jewish overlords told them to do so

Attached: 1634434984321.jpg (1278x720, 137.33K)

how else are they gonna pay for all the spics and niggers? or line their own pockets? or keep the white man down?

OP failed to mentio an $112,000 exclusion of foreign earned income. Sounds pretty good to me.

Mine is also.
I think most are....

Are there people on this poor enough to not know this?

It applys to capital gains btw not wagie income (Usually)

what country? ameritards, who have $2M+ in net worth, have to pay an exit tax on all their assets if they want to renunciate their citizenship

It gets worse. If I remember right, The state of California just passed some shit to try and tax people who leave it. Like an exit tax that lasts a few years.

Americans in their own country are fine but American expats are the most insufferable cunts on the planet, wherever they go. The IRS is based for continuing to fuck with them.