The GOAT

The GOAT

Attached: 4t9ZeGa.jpg (540x540, 29.24K)

The HORSE

the Horse

That's a horse

Ah, a trolling thread? That’s against Any Forums‘s board rules. This image you chose to use was after a hard fought battle. Sasha Banks is perfect. Then. Now. Forever. Her husband, retired professional wrestler Mikaze, is the luckiest man alive. Go ahead and start seething, waifufag virgin cucks. Women’s wrestlers DO NOT date nor fuck fans. Facts are facts. Deal with it.

Attached: wwe-sheamus.gif (498x278, 2.81M)

Imagine spending 80 hours per week working a gimmick that isn't over

Sashaschizo should commit suicide

Attached: sasha.png (562x400, 661.8K)

God damn, horse teeth and a George Costanza hairline.
No wonder she blows fans so frequently. She must be desperate for sexual validation.

Attached: 1486461324624.png (212x218, 49.63K)

I have no gimmick. Keep on trying. Waifufag virgin cucks are uppity tonight. Way to go, Sasha Banks! You did it with this tweet! Lol. The GOAT and Best At Everything. Retired professional wrestler Mikaze and Sasha Banks 4 life!

Attached: 21795CB5-F3B3-4368-8755-65032A0B4846.jpg (1241x742, 139.22K)

>type shit like this hundreds of times
>I-I have no gimmick
Shut the fuck up Blisstranny.

Keep making up lies. I don’t like Alex. You’re trying to obtain personal information which is against board rules here on Any Forums. I won’t ever be baited until turning on my trip nor posting personal images of mine. Sasha Banks and retired professional wrestler Mikaze 2gether 4ever! Seethe more, Alex man lover.

Attached: 1486536144814.gif (322x354, 2.83M)

Big Sashit fan here. Just letting you guys know I fucked her.

More mentally ill lies. Why do Any Forums faggots resort to this method??? Because they’re all intimidated by yours truly. Sasha Banks is happily married to retired professional wrestler Mikaze. She has never and will never be with a fan. Women’s wrestlers DO NOT date nor fuck fans. Go back to plebbit where all of you came from.

Who hasn't?

Booooooring!!!
Booooooring!!!
Booooooring!!!
Booooooring!!!

I’m not here to entertain. Just think, if that’s what Any Forums was about, you’d all be long gone from this board. Sasha Banks and professional wrestler Mikaze 4 life!!!!!

Actually stalker-boy, fans wouldn't touch that AIDS infested cow. Look at that freak! Forehead you could advertise off of. Breath that smells like ass, and rotten cunt. Sasha Skanks is the WORST thing in wrestling. She may look like a goat. But great? She is fucking useless. Don't forget she INJURES EVERYONE SHE WORKS WITH!

Just in Sasha Banks being released from WWE!

I think it's unfair to let Klingons compete with human women.

KWABEB (Kek What A Bald Equine Bitch)

Sasha Banks is married to Sarath Ton. Sarath is a former wrestler and is currently working with WWE. The former WWE superstar previously wrestled in different independent wrestling promotions from 2002 to 2015. He was and is a NOBODY! ... But after sustaining an injury in 2015, (a rectal bleed from Sasha Banks cock)
he is currently working as a COSTUME DESIGNER in WWE. He loves to sew, touch fabric, and suck dick in his off hours. He used to Fluff Kevin Nash and be Oldberg's head shiner!