How hard crypto will crash when ww3 starts?

It will be worse than the chink flu crash?

Attached: 5E578352-A8DB-422A-A910-BBD80CDC934D.jpg (885x516, 45.59K)

you mean when ww3 doesnt start

Russia will lose, but Russia has nuclear submarines that have 10-20 ICBMs and each ICBM carries 10 nuclear warheads, so basically 1 single Russian submarine will be able to fuck up 100-200 American cities even after Russia is wiped off the map.

Understand this is the ultimate leverage Russia has, don’t let Russia have any ground? Ok, you willing to start nuclear war with Russia over Ukraine joining NATO? Ok, well sure, you’ll beat Russia, but the US will still see hundreds of its cities destroyed lol as a “fuck you”

These are the retards I share this board with

You have no idea what I’m talking about so you feel you can get away with bluffing your way out of your lack of understanding by calling me dumb

Russian SSBNs will destroy basically every medium-large city in the US in the event of a war going nuclear and that is even with the US wiping Russia off the map first.

god i wish this was true

Hello, moron. The Russian-Ukrainian conflict has been ongoing for 8 years during which bitcoin went from $300 to $60,000

do not miss NFTs from AstroBirdz (astrobirdz.io) - otherwise ya'll be working at McDonald's for the rest of your life! By buying these NFTs you'll earn a passive earn until your old age! Do not fuck up your chance!
What the rest of them say is bullshit! The coolest thing to buy from NFTs right now is AstroBirdz (astrobirdz.io), if you can break through the crowd! These NFTs can be used in p2e game and get passive income!

This, Russia never lost, never will.

Oh, and there’s nothing you can do to stop these warheads

Once the BM is launched and hits peak altitude and has re-entry the warheads are moving so fast towards the earth that nothing can stop them. This isn’t something you can defend against.

Russias SSBNs allow them to play a game where it’s all about how far the United States is willing to go, as the Russians know they can’t win a direct confrontation conventional or nuclear but has the leverage of using SSBNs as a final fuck you to destroy hundreds of US cities

This is the reality the US faces in dealing with RU

You’re talking about very obvious things, fucking zoomer nigger

He's calling you stupid because it will never come to this. Certainly not as a result of Ukraine.

The Russian empire collapsed
The Soviet Union collapsed,
Yes, Russia did lose

Crypto crash will be the least of your worries when WW3 starts, you humongous tard.

NATO is actually a joke. There are only the USA, UK and France who have actual nuclear weapons. Only the US would use them since the other two countries are fucking pussies. Turkey has a nice army but if WW3 breaks out I wouldn't be sure if they won't just give a fuck or maybe even help russia.

On the other hand there is Russia. Very nice army, nuclear weapons to the fullest.

>China reporting in
>1 billion chinks on the way to conquer the western world
>nearly every terrorist shit hole on the world would take the chance to attack the US if a war breaks out
>North Korea reporting in
>Iran reporting in

I guess we would be completely fucked in the ass and the whole planet would be nearly wiped out if WW3 starts.

Well yeah, russia can only lose to russia.

god i hope putin crashes all markets

Please read this.

Attached: .png (756x5954, 1.14M)

it depends on the hash rate, if it's stable then it wll become like gold

Just about every country in Asia hates the shit out of China and would have no problems fighting alongside USA against them. Even nuclear powers like India. And South Korea which has more capable land forces than China. SK will easily contain NK and even a Chinese invasion if they have to.

And you're completely forgetting about Europe. Countries like Finland alone can put almost a fucking million men to arms and they don't exactly love Russia either. Meanwhile, Israel will help to deal with Iran as they already are.

So America still got it the best out of the three major powers.

the UK would love nothing more than finally throwing a nuke on moskow, if the rest of europe wouldn't hold those war hungry idiots back then there would have been several nuclear conflicts in the last 50 years.