Get an engineering degree

>get an engineering degree
>don't want to work
>cute girl can make more than I do just my making non-lewd videos on YouTube
I hate life

Attached: 1762607021622.webm (800x450, 2.81M)

>cute girl
user.. I don't know how to say it... but this is not a girl.

>cute girl
about that...

Attached: HrFbN3T.png (224x176, 53.27K)

>cute
>girl
yeah... anyhow, we're at peak clown world right now, just have to live with it.

how is that not a girl you fucks

that's a man

I'm an expert on trannies. I can tell from the thighs that he has possibly been on estrogen supplementation. It's also very possible this is his fetish because muscle that activates in the leg when the penis is hard is activated in several of the thigh shots. A rudimentary understanding of males understanding can show this. That along with the way he rests his legs in a masculine fashion.

Looking at the hand shows me has probably photoshopped them too because they don't look quite male or female. He probably thought he would be clever enough to remove his male features but obviously isn't very familiar with biology.

This along with his Any Forums use, crossdressing, and catfishing tells me he is probably a very lonely person who never had many friends in school but also didn't pay much attention to his studies(explains the lack of understanding of biology).

He also tries to act feminine in his typing, but my algorithm tells me he psyche is that of a male. He tries to be feminine in his speech but falls short in many areas. He doesn't quite "get" feminine expression. This is likely due to his obsession with anime he developed due to his social isolation during middle and highschool which ultimately messed up the wiring in his mind and drove him to this fetish. The people who make anime often write female characters who overcompensate feminity but let the male writer's masculinity shine through. This is why many bisexual men favor female anime characters. I'm a little too trained to fall for this, but I can see how many have.

All in all, this is a ruse that would fool an amateur. Someone not well versed in gender expression in speech, biology, and male/female psychology. Hope this helps everyone here.

Attached: 1644338981720.jpg (719x1021, 115.3K)

They're gonna fuck that watermelon aren't they?

Attached: 1644121900988s.jpg (233x250, 6.57K)

You can be that girl, user. This guy on the video you just posted doing just fine.

>posting hands when he clearly shows his cock at the end of the video
what?

cute girls dont cut a fuckholes into a watermelon

Based

Fuckin user the Tranny Hunter over here.

I don't know you but I've seen pretty feminine dicks. The hands though they never lie.

Fucking based troon hunter

Attached: 1636685810483.png (547x170, 52.62K)

that's someone's son

WAAAAH SOMEONE ELSE HAD BETTER LUCK THAN ME WAAAAAAH I DON'T EVEN WANT TO TRY ANYMORE
That's what you sound like

What's the point in trying when you know beforehand that the rewards aren't worth it? The motivator for men to work hard at their jobs or in college to get a good job has always been marriage and children. Now there are basically no women worth marrying, and you can't even live a lower class lifestyle on a single working male's salary anymore. Being a NEET is better than wasting your life working so you can get divorce raped by the fat 30 year old you married after she was done finding herself.

That's not to say you shouldn't look after yourself and work on self improvement, but making any kind of effort to make anyone but yourself and your family rich in this clown world is stupid. If you find a woman worth being with then by all means settle down and have kids, lots of posts like this are aimed at getting men to not make effort or have kids, "don't have kids, women are all whores" etc, but it's reality now and if people aren't aware of it they can't adapt.

Attached: 1628544957882.png (781x1728, 384.64K)

>What's the point in trying when you know beforehand that the rewards aren't worth it?
what the fuck
I can work for like 8 hours a week to cover all of my expenses and live a better life than 99.9999% of all humanity before me
fucking tragic perspective you have

I'm not talking about Any Forums. I'm talking about your average normie. A man used to be able to work an unskilled job fresh out of highschool and have enough money to support a family of 4/5 with luxuries. He also had free time when he got home because the had the unpaid labor of his wife (who is technically paid to do simple housework via 100% of her available funds coming from his paycheck) keeping the house and kids in check. Everything for the most part worked. That isn't the case any more.

Attached: 1640249387982.jpg (1024x814, 112.94K)

actually you can't just make it because you're a hot chick on the internet, it does give you a headstart because in the end it's the body that earns you the money, but you still need to know how to market yourself. most onlyfans girls make pennies

>tfw most of the successful onlyfans girls have bf pimps marketing for them and running accounts
>tfw women can't even be whores properly without male guidance

Attached: 1629038987526.png (1072x171, 49.75K)