Classic Cars

Classic cars are one of the best investments you can make imo.

> literally zero downside unless you crash it like a retard
> will at least match inflation
> very high upside (look at s2k and Miata, gt86 prices, easily 2xed in last few years)
> you can keep it as second car and drive on weekends (what other investment is that much fun)

I considered buying gold and silver but the I realized cars are a much better store of value. Pic related is what I am looking at buying. Basically anything Rwd with manual is a good investment, but the GTO is unique and has badass V8. Looking to spend around 20k on a clean low mileage one.

Attached: E81C2A77-D5ED-4AB0-BFB3-85EAF97DE6DC.jpg (1920x1080, 200.99K)

Classic Cars are actually extremely liquid too, equal to gold if you list a s2k on Facebook you will get a dozen offers within a few hours.

I want to buy this, €12k

Attached: porsche-944-2-5-coupe-2-5-coupe.jpg (1280x854, 118.51K)

Not sure if those will hold value well desu, because way too expensive to fix up and repair especially when they get old, but who knows.

I was thinking mainly American muscle cars and Japanese coupes / roadsters because they are incredibly reliable and easy to work on. They don’t make them like that anymore!

I got this bad boy some time ago, I'm 100% sure it will go up in value, such a great car.

Attached: csm_mercedes-benz-a-klasse-2018_d50060857b.jpg (640x352, 15.7K)

this better be bait kid

what? why?
its a quality mercedes
will be very valuable in a couple years

S4DND

Attached: bait.jpg (238x212, 7.24K)

Better be bait….
It’s not even a “real” Mercedes. the hood doesn’t even have the Mercedes Benz star ornament.

You probably got the one with the modified 1.5 Renault diesel engine or small 1.4 engine.

Those are not desirable cars and worse not even “drivers” cars.

It won’t be worth shit in the future only the a35 AMG OR A45 will be worth something.

Classic amg Mercedes Models will become desirable and worth something because they are going to be rare in a future.

it will be worth something, its a good car. a real classic mercedes then someday in 2035.
pulls good, looks nice and clean.

> the hood doesn’t even have the Mercedes Benz star ornament.
this is outdated nobody wants that anymore.
the big star at the front is better

I bought a 2012 Toyota 86 with ~75,000km for $17,000 in August 2020 (AUD). Checking car sales in my region for similar year and distance travelled (90,000km), It'd sell for ~$27,000+ nowadays. Truly fucked beyond belief. I drive like once a week so I'm thinking of just holding it and selling it If I want to buy a house.

user, i... I'm sorry.....

>Classic Mercedes....
Whatever floats your boat.Nobody turns head after a regular a class.

Anyway he's right. Rare Mercedes are the "real" AMG ones or big suvs & limousines like the s series or g wagons.

Attached: 1642633142719.jpg (935x859, 126.25K)

that's some sad cope. no one will want a front wheel drive mercedes

there's a cost to maintinance and storage.

Besides, what fun is a car if you can't drive it like a retard?

>coupe
>6cyl
>twin turbo
>hydraulic steering
>4 seats
>put back seats down and turns into a grand tourer

Attached: e92.jpg (1024x683, 117.45K)

>Nobody turns head after a regular a class.
in 10 years they will
you will lick your finger after that car and beg me to sell it to you.

plenty of people want them its a great car, you are missing out

rear

Attached: e92rea.jpg (1024x683, 90.55K)

I feel you OP

I've got a nissan patrol with the diesel 4.2 litre that I bought for 25k which is now worth.. nearly 50k..

As more and more people crash them etc the price just keeps going up.. It won't surprise me to see it at nearly 80-100k in a few years. Much the same as cars I used to race like skylines and silvias.. Fucking nissan skylines I once bought for 10k are now selling for 80k..

People aren't realising that everything peaked in the 90s and early 2000s in terms of over engineering.. cost wasn't an issue, all that mattered was being the best. Everything these days has planned obsolescence and is a pile of shit.

Holden Commodores specifically HSV's will keep going up in value.
So will most old school Datsuns and Rotary Mazdas. Classic toyotas (Cressida, cresta, KE20/30 etc) will do alright too.
Amercian Muscle is over saturated, you need something like ss Camaro or certains mustangs.
Idk much about Jags, Mercs or Euros in general but the classics should grow in value.

Old Motorbikes are probably a good market too

Do I seriously need to remind you faggots?

Attached: GettyImages_517322822-ad444af.jpg (768x574, 118.84K)

I own an s2k. I can sell it for $9k more than I bought it for three years ago and that's with the added miles.