Do you think NFTs are a fad that will die soon or do you think the hype will continue of years?

Do you think NFTs are a fad that will die soon or do you think the hype will continue of years?

Attached: 91CE8D1A-74C2-4D55-87EC-84446A2556E0.jpg (828x823, 249.24K)

im hoping it lasts so much money to be made in the space.

its a fad but i hope to ride it until the last tulip sells
>(i hope to no longer have tulips when that happens)

are you actually making money with nfts? i cant figure out what to buy lol just keep dumping eth into bullshit projects so far.

NFTs will die out but digital art won't

NFTs are receipts and theyre worthless

you got to be utterly fucking retarded trying to make money with NFTs instead of just trading cryptocurrency
all the retards i know keep saying "NFTs are the next big thing bro"
yea they are a big thing but certainly not for investing or making money lmao

The hype will continue for years, though gaming will be the next it factor:

>FIFA/Madden announces tokenization of all player skins and cosmetics
>Backported to every game in the series
>Additionally, EA launches an NFT marketplace for those cosmetics
>they eat the gas price for transactions and make it back by leveraging a 1.5% transaction fee on their marketplace
>all at once, EA obtains the fattest revenue stream they've ever gotten while also providing novel value to their consumers who get to reap rewards for brand loyalty

>you got to be utterly fucking retarded trying to make money with NFTs instead of just trading cryptocurrency
you've got to be utterly fucking retarded to not realize the multiples people are pulling on their net worth daily by trading jpegs. They are improved shitcoins, and if you're not riding the hype train you're missing out on free money. Of course they don't have longevity, of course they're not the next big thing. They're just new and improved shitcoins and you can get a piece of the money pie or you can sit around bitter and angry that zoomers outshitcoined you.

You could have bought anything in early January and made 10x easy. I made 30x on covens and I'm at 15x on mfers. In a matter of weeks. The money's so easy, you're just fucking dumb if you don't know how to trade this shit for a profit. Curate a good NFT twitter watchlist and get in some decent alpha discords and start printing money, numbnuts. Or keep hanging out on biz and turning into a calcified old boomer who refuses to understand the new zeitgeist.

Only their VIPs in their tiny discord groups get whitelists for the NFTs that they will actually pump. Dont even try flipping NFTs, you will get burned. You first have to figure out which ones will pump. 90% of them just dump forever after presale minting. If you actually get into a legit NFT then this time you're fighting for a position against people who have gotten the signal way earlier before you ever will. (Aforementioned discord VIPs)

everyone will become an nft

>Only their VIPs in their tiny discord groups get whitelists for the NFTs that they will actually pump.
Plainly false. Most of the best pumps come from pub mints that get neglected/forgotten about after mint and spend a month or two languishing. If the art is good and the team is competent then influencers will accumulate on the dl and then start shilling once their bags are full.

The hype WL mints might have a day or two of pumpage after mint but most tend to stall out and eat shit when they can't live up to expectations. Some eventually recover and do multiples but that just means, again, that there was ample opportunity for lay people to get in at a cheap price. Doodles was like this, you could accumulate for a month at 0.8 after mint, now they're 10+ eth.

Of course the whitelisters get their instant 10-20x flip and then fuck off, but there's still plenty of opportunity on secondary market so long as you can resist buying hype waves and can suss out which projects have longevity and lasting appeal even after the initial fomo has died off.

NFTs will stay forever and be used by everybody
An Ape JPEG will not be worth $25m

NFTs are like dog shitcoins. Good luck finding the next SHIB.

My prediction is
>Cryptopunks and Bored Ape Yacht club will retain **some** of it's value for having historical relevance as the first of it's kind.
>Stuff like pudgy penguins or lazy lions will lose 90% of their value
>All the rip offs of cryptopunk and bored ape will go to zero
>The value of the entire market will drop like a brick, and the usecase for NFTs (in the retail market) will shift to Gacha games, where the average nft will cost something like $1~200

where's the best how to for buying/selling NFTs?

Attached: 1445265346806.jpg (500x725, 122.24K)

this

go for projects with utility like sorare or g0ds unc4ined

Attached: tinified-c899ea2061954d6df82a98cda2d013f3.png (514x832, 128.27K)

deff dying very soon. memecoins like ELON will last alot longer and make more profit anyways

>zoomers outshitcoined you
you have a way with words user

Attached: troonsunchained.png (530x578, 279.94K)

>discord VIPs
how to enter in these groups?