Forex user here, you should be long on aud/jpy and nzdcad. Where is the resident schizo...

forex user here, you should be long on aud/jpy and nzdcad. Where is the resident schizo? Come out come out wherever you are nutter. I know you here 24/7

Attached: audjpy.png (1366x768, 189.49K)

And the scamming faggot is back I was wondering how long till you returned, Mods are you seriously not gonna even ban this faggot for advertising his shit....

He's begging for money, scamming and advertising and spamming I'd say that qualifies for a complete network range.

Attached: 151515151515.png (978x855, 118.67K)

there you are, you are the same nutjob from 8kun arent you? The one that posts in every single thread saying "oy vey" then some retarded shit?

You are also the same schizo that accused me of being some jew named smiley on Any Forums a few years ago, spammed all that bodhi mantra is robert sepehr shit? Wow you really do just schiz out on forums 24 hours a day dont you? Holy shit I bet you sit around in your underwera you havent washed in 5 days all day with empty packages and piss bottles smelling like cat piss. You are chrischan levels nuts arent ya bud?

>projecting this hard

you switched ips already? Yah you are that nutjob from 8kun, he is famous for that. You are also the nut job from pol who said I was smiley and then I was robert sepehr and then moonman etc etc etc. There is an easy to spot pattern with your psychotic behavior mate

Oh hey howconvenient that I just woke up.
EMAs are not fib levels, SMA and MA are not different and you are POOR compared to me you broke fucking loser.

Start samefagging

yep knew this was you the whole time as well from jump yesterday. As I said your kind of crazy aint hard to spot

You are legit nuts I'm none of those people I don't lurk other boards you schizo I'm the poorfag from last thread who BTFO'd your shitty larps now for 3 days.

You did a number on this one quickly I might say.

>you are all this people that I've come across over years?
literal schizo holy shit

yes I am ALL of them and now I know where you live and when you got to sleep tonight I'm going to kill you better stay alert

nah, I know you friend. I got you cold, I know exactly who you are. Your particular brand of crazy has a unique signature to it that sticks out like a big red flag wherever you go. There is nothing you can ever do to hide your levels of crazy my guy

I am guessing you came here during the gme shit because you used to only schiz out on Any Forums and /x/ and of course 8pol.

>I am guessing you came here during the gme shit because you used to only schiz out on Any Forums and /x/ and of course 8pol.
>Yah you are that nutjob from 8kun. You are also the nut job from pol

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 40.84K)

looks like somebody has got a fuckload of time on their hands shitposting this hard

everyone has unconscious habits, behavioral ticks, they cant hide by trying to pretend to be someone else, that you can pick up on. Repeated phrases, particular thought patterns etc and in crazy people it is even more amplified than in normies. I can spot your alts with very little effort my dude.

I will give you a tip, if you want to hide how crazy you are and who you are

1. Dont accuse everyone who calls you out of being the same person

2. Dont accuse people of being someone else with zero evidence

You do these two things everywhere you go friend and they are extremely rare for anyone else to do and makes you may as well be glowing for how easy it makes you pick out of a crowd

>everyone has unconscious habits, behavioral ticks, they cant hide by trying to pretend to be someone else, that you can pick up on. Repeated phrases, particular thought patterns etc and in crazy people it is even more amplified than in normies. I can spot your alts

Attached: insane-person-in-straitjacket-picture-id180820321.jpg (408x612, 37.97K)

oh yah and

3, stop using numerous alts in a single thread, especially while accusing everyone else of doing it.

as I said you do this exact same thing on 8kun that makes you easy to spot there as well

I think we broke him.

Whoever ELSE sees that thread,
Do you think it's all just one guy samefagging and arguing all by himself? I mean, what the fuck is happening here?

How's my favorite pajeet scammer doing this morning? Ser

No it's me, another autist and the OP talking he's just being a full blown sperg basically continuing the way he was acting from his last thread 4 or so hours ago.

the projection levels are a dead giveaway for a schizo too though it is actually VERY common so no one would be able to spot you from that alone because that shit is rampant here, but the other shit is your very own flavor of crazy that cant be missed or mistaken for anyone else.

This image you posted here that proves nothing? Yah only a schizo would make a claim and then show you something that proves nothing as if it proves something and it is exactly the same kind of image you used to make about that whole Robert sepeher shit you would post on Any Forums and /x/. Yah you are the nut job that made this image. No question what so ever this you

Attached: nutter.jpg (473x720, 187.39K)

all me

yah I know, you are as nuts as they come bud, I already said this and explained it in detail. Another one of your signatures is whining about banning people as is shown in this image and which you also do on 8kun incessantly. I could a detailed psyc rap on you rofl. I am an empathy bud, I can see your crazy ass a mile off

He's clearly schizoid and paranoid. Of course it's him arguing to himself or his multiple personalities or something. The thread was him having a psychotic meltdown 3 posts in.

I thought this thread was about trading?
Maybe you should go back to GLP or /x/ or Any Forums or wherever the fuck you came from Any Forums ain't buying it.

>Dont accuse people of being someone else with zero evidence
>starts accusing some poster of being 4 different people from 4 different places
small world I guess

at least 5 ids in this thread are one person, yes

what are you going to do schizoid? I follow you throughout the internet and irl too. we use the color red to signal ourselves to other agents going to cry? going to shit and cum?

Kek look at the state of Any Forums somehow you have two schizos shitting up your thread.

Thanks for posting these btw it reminds me of late 2018-2019 biz . Please keep it up for the bizraelis that are yet to make it.

Nah I know it is him buddy and can provide the evidence and just thoroughly explained the proof whereas a nutter just says crazy shit with no evidence or the "evidence" they present is some shit like this which is the equivalent of the webs of magazine article cut outs on the wall of the garage in a beautiful mind

Forex user delivered. Was watching the AUD/JPY and like he said, going long was the play.

Attached: s66sbjv_lmn.jpg (843x245, 24.78K)

>at least 5 ids in this thread are one person, yes

Attached: y7TSPrW.png (570x877, 486.02K)

noice bro, likely going to 83.5 I will wager

Kek and now he's samefagging to pretend he's not a total lunatic, only reason we ganged up on him is because we could tell he was trying to make a signal scam call group and was samefagging to gloat about himself in a very glowing inorganic way now the shoes on the other foot.

What is that 0.04% gain?
Zoom out you fucking samefag kek

Why aud/jpy? We're doing worse than jap in most terms I'd imagine

here comes the projection kek. Bud everyone knows it is you. Who is this for?

1 post by this ID
is this the on person with different IDs you just warned us about?

Nice apparently I'm a 51 year old jewish guy named Bob Schizophrenic aka bodi manta aka dudeweed 2006

I am guessing it is the name that triggers your psycosis as you attacked me and accused me of being someone else when i was posting as bodhi mantra and now as forex user. Since this website allows you to post anonymously I am guessing anyone who sticks out as "unique" to you draws you to them to attack simply because of the fact you can recognize them do a sustained attack as opposed to having to start over all the time just attacking anonymous randos. Being able to identify a person allows you to construct an elaborate narrative around it