How is this not the top?

og crypto traders waiting for the "blow off" top on BTC don't realise the market has evolved
there's a new set of even greater fools than before

Attached: nft.jpg (539x755, 36.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JPEGd_69
opensea.io/collection/midnightbreeze
opensea.io/collection/rtfkt-mnlth
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imagine buying this instead of property... this has to be insane money laundering or autists who forgot about their eth wallet thinking they're actually good investors

Yep. It's over.

Fundamentals don’t matter anymore. All the old pricing models have completely broken. Nobody cares about decentralization anymore, everyone is perfectly content with Solana going down a couple times a week if they can mint monkeys for a few cents. Nobody wants or cares about Bitcoin anymore because they correctly understand that it’s a greater fool ponzi just like every token, and only those that get in first make money.

The old way of understanding crypto is completely dead and debunked. I’m not being ironic, I’m not trolling, crypto is just NFTs and metaverse shit, it’s the only use case it has produced. If you’re still holding “currencies” thinking that’s what crypto is you still have a 2015 mindset. It’s over. No more comparisons to the early internet, to the dotcom bubble, NOTHING here is useful for anyone.

it's a wash trade funded by a loan from compound (organised by compound)
nobody spent a dime
nothing is ever as it appears in crypto, can't take things at face value

if you check google trends nft you will see the hype start dying off mid jan, same time as crypto crash - and this is an attempt to revive it most likely

Yeah tha'd make sense. I knew NFTs were dipping, especially along side crypto as a whole. I love making money off of crypto but the sheer cancer that comes with the hype is annoying as fuck

yeah, i believe we are seeing emergence of something new
the only questions is whether this money is being re-invested into cryptocurrency is or is it just pure wealth extraction

BTC has its cycles because those who sell the tops, rebuy the bottoms and so the cycle resumes again and again

in general the world is in post-truth absurdist state of hyper-normalisation and this is just symptomatic of that

just sold this guy for 16 eth or 50k

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-11 at 2.34.17 pm.png (966x968, 340.15K)

can I sell someone else's work as NFT?

Attached: pepe contemplating.gif (640x640, 327.62K)

nice what was your entry 2 eth?

Attached: unnamed.png (640x640, 4.22K)

this is a terrible take
Canada bans truckers payments muh cryptos do nothing. Grow a brain

yeah 2.3 I think

The people waiting for the BTC blowoff top are newfags who bought in 2021.

The intercepted the crypto payment. Cryptos literally do nothing.

post txn or larp

yeah people don't realise crypto in the it's eventual form as cbdc is even more dystopian than fiat currency

they can track every movement, every purchase from a centralised chain and furthermore they can freeze your assets at any moment

They cut off fiat on and off ramps, the truckers will need to use the BTC directly if they want to spend it. Unironically the trucker shit is bullish for monero and shows that BTC is worthless when facing an oppressive authoritarian regime.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-17 at 6.29.29 pm.png (4400x344, 103.11K)

A bit too pessimistic but much closer to the truth than most bagholders will believe until they go down 90%

>Government bans ur bank account
>Can't withdraw
>If ur grandma helps u withdraw she goes to jail for terrorism

Attached: 1643461585147.jpg (1000x563, 84.37K)

very nice.

NFTs appear to be where the mass adoption is occurring, normies get jpegs and not defi.

you keeping the ETH in jpegs or are you going to rotate into defi? defi seems undervalued.

I'm making a shopping list for defi projects but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

fwiw this nft lending platform raises money this month I'm putting money in twitter.com/JPEGd_69

Attached: PHOCKHEADS.ADAMBACK.jpg (184x184, 7.19K)

investing in more jpegs. there is this social media banner project which actually sounds massively gay but its getting some pretty good exposure lately mainly with weebs and that lofti aesthetics crowd called Midnight breeze. opensea.io/collection/midnightbreeze
and also picking up some more MNLTH from the RTFKT team.

you literally have no idea how these networks work.

you simply broadcast a tx, miners are the only ones who can filter txs IF they have the hashpower.

Attached: FLXK3cTXoAIX4Ks.jpg (500x615, 156.35K)

I hate this world bros, 50k would be lifechanging some zoomer faggot gets it for a jpeg

there's definitely something fishy going on...just not sure what

why would anyone pay 16eth for jpeg, because they think they can flip it, based purely on wash trading

>50K would be lifechanging
lmfao how poor are you cucks? I only have 60K in my crypto portfolio and it means literally nothing to me. wtf can you even do with 50K these days? If you are a third worlder then I understand.

Those banners look nice, not my thing though.

these look interesting
opensea.io/collection/rtfkt-mnlth

I'm getting used to buying the higher end stuff for a flip later.
Very low chance anything RTFKT goes to zero long term so it's a safe bet even though it's richly priced.

thanks for the alpha

Attached: Noadz pyote.gif (600x600, 113.49K)

Any Forums literally sounds like boomers about Bitcoin
>No it's all criminals!
>No it's all money laundering and wash trading
Normies literally will spend their life savings on nfts now so they can larp as part of a "community". It's just like dogcoins.

Here you go, I made a clever image macro explaining it for you. Save this and look at it every day, study it, make it part of your life.

Attached: 1641164335523.jpg (1598x765, 115.4K)

privacy coins are undervalued but they might stay that way.

black markets will popup just like they do in other countries with currency controls.

Attached: KaijuScheme.png (690x570, 7.51K)

Autism