All anime pfp/metaverse/nft content will go through Hinata...

All anime pfp/metaverse/nft content will go through Hinata. It's like if you could have invested in opensea back in 2017. Not sure when the token generation event is, but you should keep an eye on them.

Attached: 1630409236588.jpg (1280x1280, 83.85K)

>you should keep an eye on them
im blind

you're telling me there's a system that involves waifus... that is BOOBAS, and you're asking me to keep an eye on the project, fucking faggot?
>count me in

>All anime pfp/metaverse/nft content will go through Hinata.
opensea is already working with hinata dude

>All anime pfp/metaverse/nft content will go through Hinata
That's a big market huh

how lucky are some

Wait, hinata does offer that amount of shit? da fuc i thought it was only anime incomplete shit

Attached: 1621063172488.png (412x512, 65.65K)

Best girl

Attached: 1617314611234.jpg (1280x720, 263.54K)

it is still a developing marketplace and has already proven to be up to the task.

nice silhouettes you have there

so i can see all your collections there? interesting

i assure you that a weeb can tell who they are

god i wish i was deaf
so i dont hear that voice telling me that im useless even when i do my best.

totally agree

Yes, I loved their first collection of cards, you can buy them at opensea or mine them, they were well received in cryptos.

>All anime pfp/metaverse/nft content will go through Hinata
Yup, and the project has other things beside the market, like the collections and the metaverse stuff. Really good project if you haven't touched a pussy in your life

It's token isn't even out yet but I'm pretty sure most holders have the moral obligation to request for Hentai artists to take over and actually put some effort into their jpegs if they actually wanna sell them. Getting some voice actors for each waifu wouldn't hurt either. In any case, only mentally ill people would unironically consider spending money on this shit.

oh so you talking about

Attached: 1345837458904690838.jpg (300x168, 7.68K)

user, don't let anyone tell you that you're useless. You should already know that in advance

bet that token gonna hit dolla quicker than ever

>the most useless fucking character in the entire show, only surpassed by sakura in that regard
>best girl
fuck right off with your shit taste, nigger

???? Konan is better.

HOW CAN YOU FUCKING LIKE THAT STUPID RETARD? MY GOD WHAT AN IDIOT FUCK YOU FUCK YOU SO MUCH

Kushina waifu nft collection when?

Attached: 1632874659875.jpg (225x225, 5.61K)

cards, waifus, draws and boobas? what kind of virgin trap is this? it's not that i'm a virgin or something, no, no, no

they do have the chances, look at that fucking market lmao

YES user YES

Attached: 1604796528635.jpg (1920x2880, 858.14K)

If you think weebs aren't willing to spend ungodly amounts of money on stuff like this, check out melonpan and then come back later

Attached: 164420168719.jpg (328x277, 15.05K)

>cringe: the thread
sage

Imagine being this buttblasted over a shitty picture of an anime girl lmfao

So hinata has its own coin? Or do you mean buy things on hinata ?

I still don't understand how to invest in this.