Dogirabros why cant we win anymore

dogirabros why cant we win anymore

Attached: 1641467808109.jpg (512x512, 41.99K)

Ded shitcoin

A coin called dogira lmao

The game doesn't come out until April though.

Ever since that literal tranny came on board everything has gone to shit

imagine still bagholding a dog shitcoin from the first meme season lmao. 99% of these coins don't recover once meme season is over. also dogira was destined to fail anyways because there was no 1 cent dream to sell to normies.

>inb4 muh marketcap

normies and most people who buy these fucking coins don't understand fucking marketcap. they're more attracted to be being able to buy millions/billions of coins for cheap and then dream that their shticoin will reach $0.01 and they'll be set for life. that's the main reason why retards are still buying shib even though the MC is 17B.

Attached: 1618636182964.png (200x218, 46.32K)

*Ape-ril

Why the fuck would you baghold literal shitcoins lmao

Don't care, buy in after April faggots
You were warned countless times

We don't need normies, just the SE Asian market come April.

Attached: dogchadra.png (859x960, 557.96K)

>quads
holy shit WAGMI dogirabros

Dogira? More like WAGMIRA! HELL YEAH. BIZTARDS TAKE THIS!!!

I'm gonna gooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....

Attached: jazzgooey2.png (566x566, 672.23K)

thats cz its a trash coin. look at ELON on the other hand. wake up to reality

is this a new web browser

no it's a game studio, former doge dev in charge

Cope and sneed, its held above $6mil MC and has a proven dev actually releasing products and utility.
Better to hold through crabs with a utility coin that survives bears than cling to a memecoin that dies when BTC sneezes

Only faggots hold this shit

Nobody cares what a povertynigger like you thinks

>why cant we win

>can't win
>only alt to crab while BTC dumps non-stop
Pick one

Holy fucking witnessed ok I'll bite what is so special about April? Last time I checked this shit was in August

Attached: 1644800133887.png (888x677, 367.05K)

First P2E game release by Dogira Studios, check gooeys.io

Lmaooo

Hi otter

Hi Vitalik

Hi mom

Hi Skyler

Hi Faggot

The Goo will flow.
10,000 dogira gets you into certified holders whitelists for future NFT drops. Also the irish man isn't a weak willed faggot. These are complete nfts with rental contracts built and ready to go day one. This is the same gaming token that has a working dao voting system that one personally used to vote against the Cro mags. It's not like gay ass gala games that sells everything before the functionality is made. These bad boys are good to go from day one. You can charged based on activities given to the goo. (You best believe I'm going to put a 1000 Matoc charge if anyone vaccinates my gooo without consent.