How do i get into jap women's wrestling? Do i just watch the next event or should i start at a certain point?

How do i get into jap women's wrestling? Do i just watch the next event or should i start at a certain point?

Attached: maxresdefault (40).jpg (1280x720, 313.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DMq9RCLgYKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just watch it

Is it just matches? How do i tell who is who?

You don't

Kinda like NJPW, just watch the live ppv on baked for a few times.

Watch the Stardom TV show that's posted on thier YouTube channel. They're edited as opposed to the full length match on World, but will give you a good idea of the wrestlers themselves and thier factions.

You just start watching

I tried watching this shit for the first time a week ago and have no idea how anybody can keep up with it. The production value alone is horrible.

But how do i connect with any of the wrestler if they all have similar looks?

Just like when you meet a pair of twins, you'll adjust

they are rook the same but they also have unique costumes

By watching and learning about them

watchprowrestling dot live
Stardom is pretty easy to follow. I only got into it less than a month ago. I was expecting the fans to be elitist assholes, but the anons in the Stardom threads always answer any questions I might have

Attached: ShamefulTediousJohndory.webm (406x720, 2.58M)

Theres youtube accounts for all the major and minor companies that will post either full matches or show highlight videos.

Watch a show and pick someone that stands out to you, either because of moves or looks or whatever. Watch more of them, maybe scan their twitter and the more you watch of that person the more other joshi you'll be exposed to and you'll start branching off. Enjoy

Attached: 1644896239082.jpg (2408x3409, 1.41M)

OK lads when is the next event for me to watch?

You're either a paedophile or you're not

huh?

Stardom World Climax this coming 3/26 & 27
There is also TJPW grand princess this coming 3/19

don't watch Stardom thats a start

You don't, you missed the glory days of joshi (2017-2018).

youtube.com/watch?v=DMq9RCLgYKw