The defi bear market is over! Buy buy buy!

The defi bear market is over! Buy buy buy!

Attached: 163935219173.jpg (1051x823, 70.1K)

Who the fuck are those two cucks

In your fucking dreams, faggot. Just because BTC bounced back to 40k doesn't mean this bear market is over. In fact, the opposite is true. This is only the beginning, and I'm 100% certain that it's gonna last for at least another 6 months.

Attached: 1644097408612.jpg (332x342, 17.75K)

No, you're lying.

>two cucks
exactly this, that's what they are. I don't get why you're even asking

Faggot 1 and Faggot 2. Didn't you know about them already?

Me on the left.

>In your fucking dreams, faggot. Just because BTC bounced back to 40k doesn't mean this bear market is over. In fact, the opposite is true. This is only the beginning, and I'm 100% certain that it's gonna last for at least another 6 months.
can you imagine btc going back to $100? that would be the end of defi, unironically

It broke the 45k user. It's a matter of time

>The defi bear market is over! Buy buy buy!

Attached: 1643836885157.jpg (540x600, 21.42K)

Shut up, bear. Cope.

Attached: 1620186213732.png (720x717, 565K)

No, thx for your answer

so you're saying you're a faggot? this is no your board. Go back to Any Forums

keep saying this until you believe it

This is the coping thread?

Attached: 1626804121542.png (602x564, 39.76K)

Put your feet on the earth, faggot. How the hell is something that big as BTC is will jump to that absurd price.

Who is the Rothbard wannabe on the left

I thought the guy on the right was Pitbull, that latin singer

once you start being a faggot you can never go back, even if you try going to a plastic surgeon so he rejuvenates your anus

Accurate representation of this thread, ladies and gentlemen

>Teeka
Holy wow, I made good money in 17/18 riding their gay shitcoin pumps. He's actually still around? What have his most recent calls been?

They think that this stability is something good...

Attached: 1628951685686.jpg (441x332, 36.46K)

Bobo, you came! we were waiting for you m8, its time to seethee as well. Please guys, give him some space, he needs fresh air.

>Who the fuck are those two cucks
One cuck recognizes the other.

Posts like this make me wish for a true bear market. One that crushes everyone's hopes and dreams so much that they just stop lurking this board completely. That's the only way to finally get rid of low IQ midwits like this one

Attached: 1642225798208.jpg (252x252, 8.92K)

It seems that this is the first bear market of these kids

Attached: 1628279979876.jpg (720x649, 89.22K)

Matrix will be something big then, they are literally having a nicer rates in the swap

I'm pretty sure he stopped giving a fuck about crypto once he made his money

Based

He's a dumbass and you're more than him by asking stuff like this one.

In my particular case, no.

said the faggot

Go back and stay there you nigger

>matrixswap

user, c'mon. The "multichain" crypto that can make you capable of what? Okay you can do perpetuals with no KYC, but what's more?

You had 3 months of bear euphoria, soon to be 4 months as the bears are still smug and euphoric. The bear market is over, the first sell off is over, we will now climb to 300k and have a blowoff top. BTC will never be below 40k again even at the bottom of the next bear market so buying now is the best entry you will get.

Who the fuck are those two? Is that Glenn Beck?

Fuck off

>some shitty swap whose token keeps dumping into oblivion is somehow gonna recover its price IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BEAR MARKET

Peak retard. Congratulations

>euphoria
is this the tv show?

Sure, sure Patir