$25 gas to CANCEL an eth auction offer on opensea hahaha holy shit how is this shitcoin in anyway still relevant this...

$25 gas to CANCEL an eth auction offer on opensea hahaha holy shit how is this shitcoin in anyway still relevant this is insane.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-09 at 4.54.29 PM.png (2188x816, 562.39K)

ETH is a mess. The devs and shills have been lying for years to keep it alive

Just realised I bid on some copyrighted shit but now I may as well let the offer go through as it costs the same to cancel it lol. Matic/polygon works well but it has a tenth of the volume of the eth market on there.

now hiring to fud ethereum, will pay in eth, all gas fees covered

Attached: whichwaypepeman.jpg (1080x1084, 198.84K)

Just wait a few more years for eth 2.0. It’s coming, I promise.

ETH is pure spaghetti code, it cant scale etc

It isn't for poor faggots.

COPE this shitcoin is ruining crypto

Stop being poor

ICP is infinitely superior for NFTs.

>Stop being poor
So you're saying I should tip the eth gas supplier?

It's still relevant to people who don't care about the cost of fees, you can play on poorfag chains until you'll get it

Post hands

Also, pro tip: if you're too poor to cancel your order(s) you can just swap your WETH back on Uni or transfer it to another wallet and the order won't fulfill

ETH sucks. The metaverse and gaming will pop this year. ETH can't run this, imagine paying $10 gas fees for a $2 skin?

I think atom and Sol could do well from gaming interest, ftm will continue to do alright due to low fees and all the degen plays on it.

Also post hands

Attached: IMG_20220217_134809.jpg (4032x3024, 3.25M)

How can anyone think that thousands upon thousands of generic monkeys could be worth anything.

top kek
poorfags complaining about $10 to $25 gas fee
obviously Eth isn't for poor faggots like you

>Post hands
I like paying $25 to click a button and cancel something, what a stupid nigger you are. Doesn't matter how rich you are it's retarded.

You can pay 25 to not lose 250 (or whatever the amount you've offered).
You don't understand opportunity cost and that's why you're poor

>You can pay 25 to not lose 250
Amazing insight there dipshit. Who said i was poor?

It is a good thing polkadot is here to take over. Subsquid provides indexing solutions to substrate based nodes, making them more efficient.

I set a buy order for a coin, I notice its dumping so I cancel my order and set one lower.

Your opportunity cost bullshit means this would cost me, but it doesn't. ETH is overpriced shit

The way you act gives it away