Would the ability to farm across multiple chains from one platform pump the matrix token

Would the ability to farm across multiple chains from one platform pump the matrix token

Attached: 1642802351580.jpg (1280x836, 335.73K)

Attached: matrix scam.png (3495x1492, 1.99M)

Where did you get that ugly cat OP?

>Would the ability to farm across multiple chains from one platform pump the matrix token
if coins worked that way, BNB would be higher than BTC, just saying.

>implying being in multiple chains is going to make his bags pumps
Today kids say such things... ooof

No
next question

why OP makes us think in unrelevant stuff

>Would the ability to farm across multiple chains

What, how can be this possible?

>there are threads about a particular crypto being posted on Any Forums
Oh no, the blasphemy. Now do the same with all those link, icp, xrp, ftm, avax, shiba, d0b0, etc etc.

Shillers these day are nuts, amirite

integrating those chains to the app, daah

You have to provide liquidity to those chains, but that's not the topic here. DYOR.

don't forget btc, eth, bnb, monero, and every coin that will ever be created, all of them are always posted here in biz.

You spam this all day. Nobody is fooled.

>amirite
yes

I'm going to see if matrix is worth the time or not because I had a fucking bad time with it and I don't want to fuck myself again ;_;

The zap isn't launched yet, talk about this when the matrixzap gets finally launched faggot

Attached: 1618726668363.jpg (250x241, 7.12K)

Nope

Interesting, but why matrix is launched in ETH then? Or is just only the Matrix Lab token that is the one that is using the ETH network?

>some shitty dex aggregator is gonna have pump just by making its usage slightly easier
My fucking sides, you're a nigger

Attached: 1644941765786.jpg (800x437, 95.72K)

he's shillin us into buy his bags

unironically, could work. People will look for the easiest option always

why do i care about this
one way or another, we're all gonna die soon

This thing seems cursed as fuck when its token keeps dumping no matter what they try to do lmfao

It's bear market nigga

Please let this be real this time, i'm tired

>matrix
ngmi. For me? Uniswap just can't be beaten, my nigger

Attached: 1619328874592.jpg (225x225, 8.47K)

yep, we are.

Swaps are really fucking boring to talk about since they only provide you with liquidity so you can swap tokens and that's pretty much it. Fuck off

I want to say this, matrixswap is useless. It's just a fucking swap, nice, the zap sounds nice, okay, but I want to buy cheap tokens there and I CANTTTTTTTTTT

once you want to die, there's no way back
also, matrix sucks

the uniswap fag, a classic

No

Then don't buy their token, swap your thing and that's it