I'm at the end of my rope

I know I'm autistic, I can't hold down a job, I can't make friends and I don't want too anymore.
I just need to be diagnosed so I can live my life in peace as a neet.

What did you do as an adult to get diagnosed step by step please, and did you have to get a social worker?
I need to profit off this to survive because I'm honestly about to turn the gun on myself.

I know if I was properly diagnosed and put on disability at least I could be myself and not have to engage with this world which makes it very hard for someone like myself.

TLDR; What did you do to get diagnosed on the spectrum as an adult only please, I'm about to have back surgery and I need my teeth fixed everything is just fucking ruined I need some guidance here.

Attached: pepe-the-frog-hang-man.gif (250x300, 494.52K)

Do autists actually get free money for being autistic?

If it's severe enough, Chris Chan did

Some are like me and we can't hold down fucking jobs it sucks believe me I wish i didn't sperg

you could still do something spergy for a living like data analyst.

I just want to do my own things without being employed, it's too stressful for someone like myself having a boss etc my brain never stops when it's working for someone so I burn out quickly and I flip out which causes my life to step backwards until I'm at the place like I am now.

>le autism means you’re high IQ!!

Wish this shit would end, normies see autistics as either 10 IQ or 1000 IQ, when in reality autists are about on average just a few IQ points higher than average normies

You ever try doing something remote? I hated working retail and waked out on it but working out of your bedroom is pretty comfy and nobody breathes down your neck.

learn to code faggot
thats what most of us do and we rich as fuck

Somebody help this nibba pls.....

If you can't hold down a job, you should try earning passively with crypto. Secret network has a lot of rewarding liquidity pools

I've tried a few remote jobs but I have a hard time turning it off so even when I'm not working I get stressed like I am till I end up hating myself and quitting.

I used to code when I was a kid but I get a lot of migraines nowadays and thinking seems like it's getting harder but I dunno maybe something I should try picking back up

its fucking easy dude. learn to javascript. no excuses

I gotta go get some kind of job soon I'll be bedridden though because of back surgery If I was being smart when I had over 10k I would have started versus sitting around now I'm pretty much fucked, if somehow I can get to a place where I can start learning I'll try seriously

how to get started?

Go to a clinical psychologist and wthey will ask you about all the things in life you have difficulty with and they'll probably give you an IQ test and then diagnose you.

I'm 138 in Mexico. Imagine my frustration.

I'm on medicaid so I just call up a psychologist?

if you wait for the right moment to do anything, youll never do it

Yeah lemme go jump into learning something while recovering from a spinal fusion, please I appreciate the sentiment but the snarky shit just keep to yourself.

user don't kill yourself! I don't want you being eternally damned. Read the Holy Bible, I recommend starting from the New Testament. Jesus Christ who is God came to the world to save us from sin, from eternal damnation. He died on the cross, yet 3 days later He rose from the grave claiming victory over sin and death. Believe in Jesus Christ, gain everlasting life. I pray my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ helps thee overcome the darkness that swallows you whole. Don't kill yourself user.

>IQ test
do you mean to tell me that if I have high IQ and a degree I can literally NEVER get welfare?

coding is a bubble

you have nothing better to do

Also for what you're seeking in regards to social security disability you might need to get checked at a hospital to have proof of the condition. Beyond that point I'm not sure what exactly you need to do beyond paperwork with I think the Social Security office. I have heard that if you apply and get denied but later bring proof of the condition you can get back pay or something named similarly. In your case if the diagnosis is indeed as you believe and it falls under the social security disability criteria you can at least start receiving back pay from the date you first medically qualified for it (or first applied as I'm not sure which it is). However medical qualification may require more than just a diagnosis based off what the condition is and may potentially require you to do some stuff.