/XSG/ XRP Schizo General #1754

Previously on /XSG/ Buy XRP on Uphold/CoinMetro/Bitrue/Kucoin[NY]
[for Bitrue send USDT or XLM and use XLM/XRP]
or on the XRP ledger xrptoolkit.com/trade
or on XUMM app (with USD IOUs from Bitstamp)

>Newfag Tutorial:
youtu.be/23Yn5GdYpJc
>XRP $2,000+ EOY:
youtu.be/sFX1d7Si3mA

>SEC Lawsuit Latest:
youtube.com/c/LegalBriefs/videos

>Flare Networks (FLR) Overview:
youtu.be/ChMGCtuibsA
>Bitrue vs Poloniex FLR:
youtu.be/epEAgS3EV5Y
>Flare vs Ethereum:
youtu.be/rNwNRBbsEtw

>Flare Finance (YFLR) Intro:
youtu.be/_mto6QcUqZU
>Flare Finance FAQ:
youtu.be/U9Rs_DyuAq8
>Flare Finance Wiki:
everipedia.org/wiki/lang_en/flare-finance

>XRPL’s CMC:
xrptrader.net
>XRP Ledger:
dex.xrplapps.com
>XRP Charts:
xrpcharts.ripple.com
>XRP Richlist:
ledger.exposed/rich-stats#percentage

>Insiders/UHNWI/Mellon/Lore:
pastebin.com/Z39w20qf

>Memesmiths:
pastebin.com/2hdYtXVY

>Twitter:
twitter.com/JoelKatz
twitter.com/PolySignInc
twitter.com/FlareNetworks
twitter.com/FlareFinance
twitter.com/CommunityFlare
twitter.com/bearableguy123
twitter.com/IooP_rM311_7211
twitter.com/FoJAk3 [Mr. Pool archives]

>The Myth of Market Cap:
galgitron.net/Post/The-Myth-of-Market-Cap---Version-2
>XRP FUD BINGO:
fudbingo.com
>ANTI-FUD:
pastebin.com/ZESsmqB8

>PLAYLIST:
youtube.com/XRPCHIZ/playlists

>Past /XSG/ Threads:
pastebin.com/pZdQbREq
pastebin.com/1wC2gBpW

>What wallet do I use?
Hot storage - XUMM, Exodus or TrustWallet
Cold storage - Paper/Metal or Ledger/D’CENT
Paper Wallet - pastebin.com/zFL8nJXd
DO NOT use Droplet wallet, it's a scam!

Attached: always.png (822x1449, 383.69K)

hymen protected

Xrp 2k Eoy

Attached: thekid.png (346x553, 308.6K)

how tf does that image make "XRP"

OPs really need to stop using that image...

X = TEN
R = 18
P = PHOENIX

Attached: feeding africans.jpg (552x533, 29.21K)

i suppose it would give credence to all the people saying that it was "supposed" to be 2018, but something was pushed back

The lemon needed to be squeezed and now it’s running out of Jews.

Ten
Roman numerals is X
The 18th letter of the alphabet is R
Phoenix = P

Adding to this, Rome was the last "btfo the evil psychopath faction" country that existed. Pre infiltration Rome is how great future North America will be.

The 17th letter of the alphabet is Q, part of the Q team is intelligence agencies, following the lead of Any Forums (decentralized collective consciousness people uniting against the evil ones), David Schwartz likely is part of this game since he used to work for the NSA. He also tweeted about how XRP needed to be adopted in 2018, this has not happened yet of course, just another connection.

The phoenix is an obvious reference to something great coming out of ashes, something that has been destroyed, the phoenix being the replacement or the product of the destruction. The ashes merely represent change, correlating knowledge from other sources it's likely a reference to the period of revealing that the normies will experience, what we are currently going through and have been for many years now.

In short, the ashes of the old world ruled by psychopaths will give way to a new redpilled based civilization who are focused on the coming cataclysmic events after the 17 plan allows all of this to happen.

Wouldn't it be funny if what I said will happen happens (XRP ruled not a security but still partially so, this is what needs to happen in order to set it aside as a new asset class, ie, the standard), thus allowing Ripple to change the name of XRP to XQP. Would be quite hilarious.

Has anyone ITT file their taxes yet?

i was interested until the roman fetishism

only two more weeks, bros

I used koinly + turbotax

Attached: bones.jpg (1500x1120, 221.21K)

i sold

might be a good short-term play
looks like we're gonna bart pretty hard

OP the symbol in the center is showing Stellar...what if...were wrong about xrp and Stellar is the chosen one.

Attached: Screenshot_2533.png (140x56, 1.5K)

no one will answer this
but how much will songbird and flare be worth when xrp is 2000$ or um yeah 37500$ ?

Attached: 1642601077837.gif (640x640, 153.7K)

Stellar was made after the magazine came out and has changed its symbol. It was a rocket.

unironically I'm going to kill myself

Attached: 1642785293288.png (262x234, 48.61K)

speaking of ISO20022 compliant assets, i highly recommend anons look into Stronghold
-connects Stellar with payment processors/retailers, helps solve the "last mile" issue
-big partnerships (IBM, Lyft, others?)
-ISO20022
-chad team
-very cheap currently

What happened to the airdrop from the December 24th snapshot?

Weren't we supposed to get something?

i'm more interested in SFIN desu. in a related story i have cashed out pretty much all my altcoins to buy more SFIN as its sunk from 50k-->33k. all i have left are my core stacks. i think when governance gets rolled out SFIN will go up in price quite sharply- same with S-Assets and SGB. if i'm correct on that, then now is a good buying opportunity for SGB and SFIN

Unfortunate. My condolences user.
They did this to throw people off, also it's obvious it's a Saturn reference. As in it's the evil coin, probably all part of the ARG/show.

OOOOOooooooo BOYS CMC JUST POSTED FLAMING ASHES ON TWITTER

Attached: xrp.png (633x616, 426.87K)

Solo dev team have been getting called out as scam artists for months now

forgot to say, there's a SHX/XRP pair on Bitrue. to be clear, i have no stake in this other than a desire to see all schizos thrive and become financially secure so that we can remake the world together

I've been shilling shx all morning. Don't tell them too much about it though I don't want the price to go up too much.

We're still in 2020 retard, trannyan calendar.

I'm bullish on xlm. Its part of the chosen coins and to be fair it's the peoples coin.

I hold a small sui. But I plan on selling it as it might be used for evil and it's much more likely XRP is the standard n