STAKING

What are some things that no one tells you about staking crypto?

- Am I going to need to leave my PC on all the time for it to work?
- Am I going to have to get a staking wallet for every separate crypto coin I want to stake? (ie.. DOT goes to a DOT staking wallet, ADA goes to a ADA staking wallet, Eth goes to an eth staking wallet.. etc) or can i take whatever coins i want and stake them with whatever wallet I want.
- Is it really just as easy as watching a youtube tutorial on how to do it?
- Do I need to know how to code anything? If so what and how?

Attached: NITRO.png (834x958, 482.43K)

The best type of staking is non custodial meaning you never give up your coins or private keys.

You can stake from a Ledger Nano S/X using lido.finance or stake.fish both really good non custodial services.

You dont need to run any hardware just buy coins that are POS.

Look into the IBC and Cosmos ecosystem as they represent the best Proof of Stake networks.

Attached: i-need-it-spongebob.gif (220x165, 115.61K)

I miss the days before Elon got you stupid people into crypto.

Top staking is done by staking coin on chain and getting votes in return. Then assigning your votes to nodes to then get top back daily.
So not your problem

checked and this

I appreciate your input, but a lot of your terminology im unfamiliar with, I know what POS is, but how can I learn more about like non custodial, ledger nano S/X an staking coin on chain and getting votes in return. (i'm sort of new and i'd like to learn)

You just have to be on the same network. So let’s say you want to stake tshares on tomb.com. Set up your Metamask for the fantom opera network, hit approve and stake your tokens. No need to keep anything running, you simply stake and forget. leave them until you want to pull them out or harvest your staking rewards. Super easy.

Also, is this a physical wallet we're talking about or just like an online app?

You don't fucking need your system on for staking.
In fact, staking is the most relaxing investment in the world. I stake with blockbank and I only fucking wait for my reward

Just google any term you dont understand

haha i got a decent laugh out of this, thanks

You are fucking exciting.
You will be left in the dark pretty soon.
The only real thing now is blockbank.

Any staking not involving stables I don't join.
Take that biz loser.

The project is damn will strong.
I guess you're are new. Blockbank supports USDC and USDT.

Staking is a clever con based on the concept of staking. By calling it staking it fools people into thinking it's staking. Do not worry. 99% of staking is not staking so there is little to nothing required on your end to benefit from it. As they are all scams they have a guide for it on the scamsite or some will just inflate tokens and have them printed directly to your address with no involvement from you.

you seems to know nothing..... at this point just stake using a third party or KYS

I fucking gave up on all this low APY staking since I discovered 400% APY for prestaking FUFU

Suffice to say you are into lending protocols? Like Govworld and Aave?

You need to check out Govworld staking pools user fucking based to ape into

Well, I know a lot of guys that stake RAIL, not stables and have more laugh. How do you explain that

Attached: 2834742234.jpg (480x360, 16.48K)

Nothing compared to what RAIL guys are getting. Only if you know what you've been missing out on

Attached: 1642940799349.jpg (250x250, 9K)

The privacy token might have prospects but nothing compared to the all in one finacial app token B-BANK.

Let DCG decide that. Oh sorry, they did already and chose to invest $10 million in the former. Tell me who backs B-BANK

Attached: 1642884261259.jpg (760x428, 48.98K)