Never The Girl

>Never The Girl
>Never The sister
>nobody knows she is io's sister
>her last two matches were time limit draws and a gauntlet
>last promotion she had a match in was ice ribbon
>retires from wrestling to be ref for ice ribbon while her sister wins the nxt championship
>io never talks about her

Attached: Mio.jpg (175x288, 10.14K)

That’s a shoot tranny.

Well they supposedly don't get along.

Mio seethes that Io got caught with weed or some shit right? At least Io's other sister just draws anime of Io.

Mio slander? That's a new one

The janetty of Triple Tails

She's a leftist so I support her

Mio said one of her dreams is to referee one of Io's WWE matches so they must get along now.

Attached: iopolish.gif (250x329, 2.49M)

That’s a man.

Mio testified against her in court

Sasha is a Horse.

>Sasha Banks out of nowhere.
Nah, my woman is all that, a woman. Keep on crying. Sasha is the GOAT women’s wrestler. No one else compares. Get on-topic. This is a Mio Shirai thread.

Mio is cute and not a cat lady that will die alone

why are you in every thread my nigga, lol

I post anywhere I want to. Freedom is a wonderful thing. Anyone that doesn’t like it can leave Any Forums.

put your trip back on bruv

>and not a cat lady that will die alone
Don't be mean to Io.

Attached: iomogging.webm (1920x1080, 2.38M)

Not happening. You’re not filtering my posts that hold more meaning than almost everyone else’s here on Any Forums. Again I’ll state, get on-topic, you’re on a professional wrestling board. This isn’t a random talk about anything thread. It’s about a joshishitter, Mio Shirai who is just like Io Shirai.

Io teaming up with a drag queen and a methhead. She needs to leave NXT to escape this

He strives off attention and shitting up any thread about a womens wrestler. I think he's a work but if he isn't then that's even worse and he needs mental help.

There’s no work with me and I’m mentally stable unlike all of you waifufag virgin cucks that actually believe you have a shot with women’s wrestlers, even those that are married. You’re all keyboard warriors and nothing but. If any of you stepped outside your parents house, so many like yours truly would be waiting to snap you fat asses in half.