They can't actually do that, r-right bros?

They can't actually do that, r-right bros?

finbold.com/canadian-police-block-over-30-crypto-wallets-associated-with-the-freedom-convoy-truckers/

Attached: IMG_20220217_000340.jpg (1068x1507, 399.21K)

canada is literally labeling these people terrorists and using anti-terrorism laws to steal their money
shit is fucked up

Attached: 1618536595906.png (1146x1116, 204.38K)

When they started blocking critical border crossings they started breaking the law so yes

It will be a bittersweet victory when normies finally admit we're living under totalitarianism and I am a successful party member tasked with liquidating them

This is what crypto is meant to fix.

Why are these antivax “freedom fighters” so utterly retarded? Why did they lack the foresight that the government could simply block shit like BTC from being cashed out by track addresses, as opposed to XMR? Why do they lack any sort of problem-solving skills when it comes to crypto, like using a mixer? Please elaborate.

>They can't actually do that, r-right bros?
they can't do shit

all of the le go back to Any Forums posters btfo

All there doing is creating a blackmarket where people will work for and buy in bitcoin. they are only accelerating the death of fiat with these moves.

Hoe can you block a crypto wallet? Isn't the purpose of this shit is to be decentralised i.e. impossible to govern?

Almost like people retarded enough to doubt science-approved vaccines are also too stupid to understand crypto and blockchain

Wait till they force tether to block wallets for moving tokens

They're blocking fiat off ramps such as CEXs

this

Attached: 1618684940840.jpg (880x880, 91.08K)

Don’t fool yourself or anyone else into believing they are fighting for the future of cryptocurrency. They asked for BTC because they thought they’d get “untraceable” donations they would be able to cash out for fiat.

Almost like people retarded enough to doubt guvment approved vaccines are also too stupid to understand crypto and blockchain which all started as a way to thwart guvment. Also dilate. Also not a woman

Crypto is decentralized yeah but exchanges are still centralized. They can just force a fiat on/offramp CEX to block certain people. Right now those truckers can only cash out by trading with cash irl or something.

I understand how an exchange works. I thought they were blocking their eth wallets or something like that

>blocking a cryptocurrency wallet
So they achieved nothing.

Attached: sneed.jpg (498x321, 37.29K)

>the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) Canada’s national police force has issued an order requiring all FINTRAC-regulated organizations in Canada to stop interacting with 34 crypto wallets, according to The Counter Signal.

i am sure there are ways around it.. like setting up a new wallet and sending funds to that then cashing out lol

It's not like they can literally stop the transactions from going through. Worst case scenario they have to use a mixer or do P2P if they want to cash out.