There is NO ONE left to buy your bags

It's over, you are very late, you will not make it, you will own nothing and be happy. Sell.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-16 165848.jpg (580x822, 84.58K)

thanks for warning me fren. I know strangers on this website are always looking out for me, and I should do exactly what they say, as they are just looking out for my best interest.

Geez, it only took 10 years? How long did it take for the stock market to fill up

Attached: biz.jpg (258x196, 8.99K)

These are people who bought 25 dollars worth of dogecoin on robinhood

maybe, so what? you think that makes crypto bullish? thats even worse lol
nobody is left to pump us any higher

Most of them hold shitcoins that are going to bleed and become the new NEO or ADA eventually.

Meanwhile big boys are hoarding BTC.

This chart tells me anyone making real money is putting it into crypto cuz fiat is shit

logic only checks out if we're at ATH
also source is a tweet
no one is this dumb; OP post short

Attached: 1613408512432.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

No, retard, it means this statistic is meaningless

If only btc were a globally available asset, locking it to US millennials was a mistake

>w-we don't need more capital inflow from the United Sta-

Attached: bitcoin_us.jpg (1545x827, 128.89K)

whales pump btc to 100k and then we'll be riddin' with the normies to 160k

Asians are poor as fuck and literally last to any investment due to insect thinking, most anyway

Don't tell them, they never learn.
>T. Crypto holding millennial with $32 of doge and 11 ada

post a single data source and I'll interact with you in good faith

This only strengthens my point, there's a whole world out there where btc still has almost no market penetration. Billions of people who haven't come on board.

You can backtest this yourself with any exchange data in 10 mins

"business hours"
k

Attached: 1644345151629.jpg (962x1024, 47.53K)

Correct, 90% of crypto fail and not all can be worth a lot/be a finanical system. Can be only a few, logically

You are the normie. The whales are gone

Lol you think we hold crypto because normies are going to buy our bags? It's going to be world finance and business buying when their derivatives, commodities and insurance markets are digitalised and tokenised. The entire world will run on crypto. It's not about normies with a couple hundred bucks of dog coins

>once you buy crypto you can't buy any more

You dumb nigger I am now my own bank. I am earning yield on AMMs that normally the cocksucking kike banks would have stolen from me. Crypto IS the future and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

Seen this shit 10 times in the last to days. Is this the new FUD? After china, india, russia, US ban FUD? After environment FUD? You think that shit will work? Pathetic

Institutions and trading firms have bought
Athletes and celebrities have bought
Zoomers have bought
Millennials have bought
I challenge you: which demographic remains?

> 80% have yet to buy
> nice try Charles

Attached: 51B09E93-C8EA-4279-96DD-9C725C710C1B.jpg (1170x333, 149.63K)

Normie here. Less than 5% of my wealth is in crypto. WAGMI frens. (Did I get that right?) Lawl

You did not answer the questions, that were already asked. How much did they buy? Will they never be able to buy again? Are you retarded?

Oh well guess i still DCA everyday into bitcoin.

lol retard, we are gonna make it with gem like RIDE for holoride.

Yiu need to be retarded to not understand that but you still can make a lot of money just going in before everyone else