The fucking state of GCW

The fucking state of GCW

Attached: 1642809492.jpg (1500x499, 155.47K)

gay changes wrestling

>drag queen jobber in a pre-show battle royal
oh the humanity!

i knew there was something up when joey and sonny kiss had a "run" together if you catch my drift

Brett seriously needs to learn from Tony and stop letting these literal faggots tear his company down

NOOOOOOO YOU CANT GIVE TRANSFOLK A JOB... BECAUSE... BECAUSE YOU JUST CANT OKAY!?

You can, but don't be surprised when people tune out in droves.

Is there not a hobby that hasn't been completely pozzed? I feel like there's some global conspiracy to subvert all forms of escapism with leftist queer political activism.

Attached: 1632490725941m.jpg (1024x819, 67.83K)

you werent gonna watch anyway.

Drag queens aren't trannys. They are female impersonators. They play a character to entertain others just like any wrestler. We've had this discussion before.

someone explain to me what GCW is. How can a fed pander to the extreme right wing violence chuds while at the same time pander to SJW trannies? WTF is their problem

like other user said, they are "men" playing women. if you actually wanna watch that, you're probably a faggot more so than watching a tranny.

gay chuds wrestling

its a job, you dont have the right to dictate where someone works cause youre insecure.

but we do have the right to laugh and talk shit about it if we want you faggot

Why are people here triggered by drag queens so much?

go ahead youre still a seething bitch tho.

drag queens are too common.

do you support their job by giving them cash or by talking about on a black market vietnamese trading market?

neoliberal* not leftist

It works them into a seethe because instead of being men thinking they're women (trannies) they pretend they're women for fun (drag queens) and God forbid someone mocks women

Play Effy games, win Effy prizes

> video games
Fucked
> pro wrestling
Super fucked. If you call it out they call you a “size queen”
> movies
Super fucked

I think maybe sports ?