Untitled

?

Attached: RDT_20220226_0010531943961690730967167.jpg (640x639, 65.84K)

!

Sasha Banks is perfection. I am madly in love with her. She’s the GOAT women’s wrestler. Her husband, retired professional wrestler Mikaze, is the luckiest man in the world. Seethe more, waifufag virgin cucks.

Sasha Banks regularly dates and fucks fans

A man and The Man
Sasha was born in the year Nash was raped

>Mentally ill lies.
Sasha Banks has never been with a fan and never will be. Mikaze won at life. You’re all jealous, forever single virgins.

watch a company with talent with actual nice asses

Attached: m24sd9tr1z761.jpg (2295x3339, 894.2K)

Abadon is fat and cannot wrestle.

I shoot love Becky like you wouldn't believe.

I hear Sasha is a tranny and that's why her schizo simps for her on here. He has a thing for them.

>I am madly in love with her
>but other people are the waifufags
What?

Sasha is all woman. Keep looking for my attention. You all can’t turn me off from her. I am in love with her. Cry elsewhere.

I can name 3 traps with better asses than these "women"

Based Chadkaze. Send us some rare Sashas please.

god, shapely small asses are the best
like most fans, i already had the pleasure of eating sasha's, but i hope i can spend some time with beckys cute little romp in the near future

More mentally ill lies. No one here has ever been with Sasha Banks nor ever will be with the GOAT women’s wrestler. Go run your mouths to Mikaze’s face, Sasha’s husband 4 life. Grow a pair. Stop being keyboard warriors, hiding in your parents basements.

Sasha is perfect aside from wearing a weave

Sasha Banks is married to Sarath Ton. Sarath is a former wrestler and is currently working with WWE. The former WWE NOTHING who previously wrestled in different independent wrestling promotions from 2002 to 2015. An Indie Nobody ... But after sustaining an injury(limp wrist break) in 2015, he is currently working as a COSTUME DESIGNER/ FAGGOT in WWE. He recently got his ass kicked by Hornswoggle.

Sasha has an amazing body and a shit head.
Becko wall'd hard in both the face and body department.
Sasha from behind is the only reasonable option.

skanks

Very beautiful woman