Forex user here making cake AMA

forex user here making cake AMA

Attached: audjpy.png (1366x660, 148.14K)

how do those 0.07% gains feel?

I made about 140 grand in the last 7 business days. What did you make?

We'll never know because he's not bragging on a sugandese nut harvesting forum

Any advice for a semi noob? Ive started watching the youtuber you mentioned in your last posts and reading through the trading strategies guide link you provided. Is there anything else that helped you get to where you are? I know its not exactly an easy question to answer but roughly how long did it take for you to see results?

Yes he did, wtf do you think he was doing you mouth breathing retard? He was implying w/e gay shit he does makes more money than what I do and taking a fat shit on someone trying to brag through trying to shit on you is not "bragging" but I imagine that is too much for a nigger brained retard like you to process

>is there anything else I can do
Nope, keep doing what you are doing, reading learning and practicing.

>roughly how long did it take for you to see results?
About a year

Taking profit strategy? i could only break even with forex gave up with it

he wasn't bragging about how much he made he was talking about how retarded forex trading is you illiterate retard

depends on your play, every play is different based on the time frame the play you see is

Is the canadian banking system legit about to see a bank run?

by implying what he did is more profitable you knuckle dragging fucktard. None of you fucking clowns on this board make anywhere near what I make trading forex

fuk idk mane

ty user, also what are your thoughts on alts at the moment, do you think an alt run is likely?

why would you talk shit about how little someone is making doing something unless you are insinuating you make more doing something else you fucking idiot. Trying to dunk on someone who only makes 10 dollars a day isnt very effective if you only 5 you stupid nigger

redpill me on getting started

also thoughts on btc chart

idk user I mostly only trader forex. I dont really keep up with that stuff. I just look for profitable spots, make my grip and get out and wait for the next one

If it happens how does one go about shorting a country? Or would affect other countries as well? To an extent others would feel the effects i mean.

thank you anyway user, last question (maybe), do you use any fundamentals to help you trade, like the russia/ukraine stuff lately, or do you purely look at the charts?

I explained it in detail in another thread

nah just the charts

jesus christ.
absolute chad.

What is the name of the youtube channel?