Why do people sleep on SNE when it has real potential to have a larger network than ETH...

Why do people sleep on SNE when it has real potential to have a larger network than ETH? There are billions of smart devices out there that can become nodes with a single button once the main net is live. The entire globe would be covered in a mesh that processes data as opposed to centralized server warehouses.

Attached: datacenter-286386_960_720.jpg (960x720, 210.23K)

>SNE
Sneed coin?

In flesh and blood

Attached: 1578854943855.jpg (640x725, 216.79K)

Read that statement again, think about the repercussions if even a minor thing goes wrong, how do you perform maintenance once a couple million of nodes are live, how do you handle compatibility?

feed and seed

this was never a fun meme, go back

but that's just a justification for not doing it, we do precise calculations on things like space flights, why couldn't we do it for a node crypto?

That's not SNE servers, post the REAL SNE servers

>the crackhead's den

that's kind of idealistic, isn't it? i doubt there exists a server so robust to handle that amount of connections

>Nintendo's servers

I'm fucking done with this meme, stop using it ffs

There you go

Attached: HEAElh5.jpg (1024x768, 210.15K)

knew it, that's why they were so focused on "old technology", the servers use it kek

If you're only going on node numbers, NKN already has the largest network at 100,000 nodes and it means nothing for the most part. Amazing tech but no one cares about network size.

>comparing space flights with a crypto project
the level of delusion

Millions of nodes equal millions of replacements. Not every single one of them is going to be used. Not even Google's servers are all working at the same time, all the time.

Because no one cares about it OP?
just saying

So it's kind of impossible?

user there are 7 billion people in the world which measn there are 7 billion potential customers for, let's say, bad dragon. does that mean their value as a company should be quantified in the amount of people breathing in this earth? i seriously doubt so.

Attached: ecf32c49-339c-4335-95c3-524326f28188.jpg (600x600, 67.06K)

reddit thread

WOW IS THAT A DSL SERVER? POG

w-what is the purpose of this paw user? why is bad dragon the brand you choose? you need to answer these questions

i don't get what you mean by this but oke

is that a claw-shaped dildo? tell me it isn't please

oh definitely, reddit tier thread

is that a paw pussy?

Good point, but then again, nobody will buy this tech, so keep coping

Yup, they could amp that to a million and nobody would care either

That's my brother's setup wtf